Selling the Vert - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Selling the Vert
Saturday, August 25, 2012 9:26 PM
SnazziZ24 is for sale. It's a 98 Z24 Convertible. Check my profile for mods and my website for pictures. www.snazziz24.com

It hasn't been driven in a couple years. The keyless entry stopped working which means that the door poppers have stopped working. It needs a battery and since it hasn't moved in a while, I would suggest trailering it until you can do an oil change and general check before getting it on the road. The car has 220,000 miles on it, but was still running good when parked. If anything, its got good parts if you don't think its worth getting road worthy again. I'm asking $1500 and I'll even let the train horn go with it.

Email me if you have any questions kyle@snazziz24.com

Re: Selling the Vert
Sunday, August 26, 2012 10:49 AM
What about that Nova?

Does the Z still have the bags on it?

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, August 26, 2012 11:31 AM
Hold this till tax time and I'll buy it lol

Sunday, August 26, 2012 11:33 AM
No bags, just drop springs.

The nova is for sale as well $4000

Sunday, August 26, 2012 1:34 PM
Info on Nova?

How did the Cavi run the last time you drove it? I'm guessing if the car has sat for over a year now, that the fuel pump is dead at least.

Sunday, August 26, 2012 8:52 PM
Nova has HO305 w/ turbo 350 tran. Has new seats, all new wiring, new shifter, new carpet and headliner still in the box. It too has sat for a couple years. Probably just needs oil change and battery. Never had any problems with it for as long as I've owned it. I stopped driving it because I pulled the carpet out to put in the new and never did and when you have two flomaster mufflers turned down under your seats, it can be a loud ride.

I have really just lost interest in cars and now have a 3 month old son and need to move on.

The z24 ran just fine when it was parked. I had gotten a tune up at 210000 miles. I got so pissed off at the door poppers giving me fits that I parked it. Before this, the car had always been a daily driver and has been a great car. The trunk leaks as do the doors around the convertible top. I don't see any reason why this car wouldn't be road worthy, but I suspect most would be buying it for body parts and 18' chrome wheels...the air horn is just an added bonus.

Monday, August 27, 2012 5:00 AM
If this car drove I would be all over it.

Monday, August 27, 2012 8:01 AM
As far as i know it just needs air in the tire and a battery....

Monday, August 27, 2012 7:31 PM
I'd buy it to drive if I knew it'd crank and drive away with just a battery. It looks too nice to part out. Although I have zero interest in the chrome wheels.

Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:16 PM
damn....didnt know this was actually for sale. sucks to see it go.

Thursday, September 20, 2012 8:48 PM
Still debating the vert... and the Nova, for that matter. Whats the undercarriage on both look like?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search