Any clubs in central fl - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any clubs in central fl
Tuesday, August 21, 2012 9:15 PM
I live in ocala fl just trying to find if there are any local clubs for j bodys if any one can help hit me up! Thanks

Re: Any clubs in central fl
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:56 AM
sadly to my knowledge most of the central FL jbo clubs are long gone....but there is a group of us that gets together from time to time thou

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 6:14 AM
Thats cool im down to hang out and ride so def hit me up some time!
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 6:17 AM
no prob.....there was talk of a beach meet coming up in Sept sometime

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 7:34 AM
Yeah that sounds good let me know some info if you find out 3524706602about call or text anytime!
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 11:33 AM
I promise to get on that this week.
Welcome to the area Joshua

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 7:13 PM
There are a few of us left in Ocala, but nobody really meets up anymore. There is an All-GM car show coming up in October at Silver Springs that a few of us were talking about hitting up.. hoping my car will be done and driving by then as well.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Monday, September 03, 2012 9:35 AM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:There are a few of us left in Ocala, but nobody really meets up anymore. There is an All-GM car show coming up in October at Silver Springs that a few of us were talking about hitting up.. hoping my car will be done and driving by then as well.

like he said, there is at least two of us in ocala. tho i keep seeing a red cavi with a type-j kit rolling around, and a real nice lowered yellow Z that every time i see it i yell for the guy to sell me it lol

May the odds be ever in you favor.....

Monday, September 03, 2012 12:24 PM
Yeah i know of the guy with the red one its charged and methanol injected never seen the yelllow one tho mine is a blue z24 lowered with a red grenade on the front and back bumper stock z24 package with a 2.4l with some progaming done and a short ram intake and a n1 exhaust its under construction
Tuesday, September 04, 2012 2:50 PM
Joshua Sanders wrote:Yeah i know of the guy with the red one its charged and methanol injected never seen the yelllow one tho mine is a blue z24 lowered with a red grenade on the front and back bumper stock z24 package with a 2.4l with some progaming done and a short ram intake and a n1 exhaust its under construction

if you ever go by the Pepboys up on 200 you'll see my little Z in the lot there.

You going to the GM show in October? It'd be nice not to be the only J there lol

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 4:24 PM
Yeah i wanna go to the chevy show and would also like to go to slamfest in gainsville too and i work on 200 too im a mechanic at cadillac bin there for 10a years the guy with the red cav knows some of the guys i work with so i get to see it now and then if ya ever wanna get together or need to get any gm info or anything hit me up cal or text my name is josh 352-470-6602

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 7:56 PM
lol you've probably seen me before. I work in the Commercial department, so I'm in and out of the dealerships all day..

but you should totally go to the GM show. we could meet up early and park together. Maybe get the red cavi to come too?

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 8:29 PM
Yeah im definitely down with that and yeah ill see if i can talk to the guy with the red z but yeah if ya get down to caddy or gmc im there everyday my z is always parked out front of my bay
Wednesday, September 05, 2012 8:23 PM
The red Z is Santos, though his wife drives it more than him the last time I checked. He was never much a meet-going person, either. I think he's made it to a few in the 10+ years we had the Ocala meets. If you have contact with him, definitely see if he'll make the GM show. It'd be cool to say hi and see what he's been up to with the car. It's like the alternate dimension of my car lol.

Saturday, September 08, 2012 8:15 AM
@Joshua Don't forget to register if you're going. We'll probably meet up just before and all roll in together

Saturday, September 08, 2012 9:10 AM
Where do i go to register?
Saturday, September 08, 2012 3:04 PM
http://www.npdlink.com/store/images/custom/GM-Show-Flyer.pdf
Just print that page out and send it in, most likely you wont get the free admission cuz they usually get their first 500 quick.

There's also a meet next weekend if you're up for it http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=23&i=88001&t=88001

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Sunday, September 09, 2012 3:47 PM
JHand wrote:http://www.npdlink.com/store/images/custom/GM-Show-Flyer.pdf
Just print that page out and send it in, most likely you wont get the free admission cuz they usually get their first 500 quick.

i got mine last month and was number 8 something -.-

Monday, September 10, 2012 6:41 AM
I planned on going to that gm show but I need new tires desperately. And hopefully I get a new job too

R.I.P. Jesse 07/11/87-01/25/08
14.4 @ 101 Bradenton Motorsports Park 11/22/08

Monday, September 10, 2012 3:56 PM
JHand wrote:There's also a meet next weekend if you're up for it http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=23&i=88001&t=88001

we're heading down around 9/10am if you wanted to meet up

Monday, September 10, 2012 8:04 PM
You're not going Oktoberfest, Omar?

Monday, September 24, 2012 6:06 PM
I got my stuff in the mail for the chevy show so im all ready!
Tuesday, September 25, 2012 5:00 PM
Sweet! Sinh said she keeps seeing your car in the area lol.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 5:09 PM
Yeah its looking a little ruff but its a work in progress but im still down for the show so just let me know when and where to meet up
Tuesday, September 25, 2012 5:34 PM
Will do, once we get a final idea of who all is coming from outside the city.

I'm gonna throw my Axis wheels on for the show. I'm dying to get these on a car finally.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search