Jacksonville/north east FL - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Jacksonville/north east FL
Monday, June 29, 2015 7:27 PM
I have been away for awhile and got my self another cavy. I was wondering what everyone has been up to lately and of there are still any meets or cruises going on still.

Re: Jacksonville/north east FL
Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:40 AM
Hey David. What did you get?

We no longer have a active group in Jacksonville. I'm in contact with a couple people, but that is about it.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 4:29 AM
I was able to get a 05 base 5 speed in white. After the 2 eco and auto to manual swaps, I wanted to find a 5 speed so I didn't have to do all that work again. That sucks, what happen? I picked the car up Saturday an was thinking about going to the sonic cause it was the 4th Saturday of the month.
Tuesday, June 30, 2015 4:35 PM
David Hylazewski wrote:I was able to get a 05 base 5 speed in white. After the 2 eco and auto to manual swaps, I wanted to find a 5 speed so I didn't have to do all that work again. That sucks, what happen? I picked the car up Saturday an was thinking about going to the sonic cause it was the 4th Saturday of the month.

We have not met up in years now. I mostly do daytime meets anymore. Cars and Coffee etc.. I might be going to the cars and coffe in Ocala Sunday morning.

FU Tuning

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 5:58 PM
Yeah I haven't been to any of the cars and coffee events yet but want to start going as soon as I get a few things done to the car. It's all stock and even has the oem hub caps with the 4x4 ride height an no window tint
Wednesday, July 01, 2015 1:05 PM
David Hylazewski wrote:Yeah I haven't been to any of the cars and coffee events yet but want to start going as soon as I get a few things done to the car. It's all stock and even has the oem hub caps with the 4x4 ride height an no window tint

I have a few things for Jbody's. My old side skirts, my old wheels, a strut bar. Probably it for a Ecotec.

FU Tuning

Friday, July 03, 2015 4:25 AM
Sweet. I could probably use the strut bar. But I need some tail lights cause I don't like the tail lights on it now. But I am going to be lowering it and take care of the mounts. I am definitely going to need some help boosting it after I get it looking good
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search