hey guys its been a little bit - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hey guys its been a little bit
Monday, April 11, 2005 7:45 AM
hey guys whats up its been a little while since i have been. just been really busy with the car and work. well lets see the new motor is being built as we speak and will be done and in the car soon. about to order my new rims,exhaust, and possible all my suspension all at once. interior is coming together as well as the sterio. last but not least paint and some exterior stuff is coming soon i hope. been looking here and there for some sponsorships but we will see how that goes. been to tons of car shows lately so i got some ideas kicking. anyways i will try to make the J-show but unsure if the car will be on the road then or in the shop. well later ppl

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Re: hey guys its been a little bit
Monday, April 11, 2005 10:29 AM
Looks like you got a lot going on!

Just by chance, were you at the show last year parked next to me, and you sat with us at Race Rock?

Convert 00+ headlights to 95-99
Monday, April 11, 2005 11:02 AM
if memory serves me well (which lately with all going on not to good) i do believe we were next to each other.

Monday, April 11, 2005 11:55 AM
Cool.....glad to hear from you again, since I don't see you on the forums often. I finally got around to getting more stuff for my car as well.

Convert 00+ headlights to 95-99
Monday, April 11, 2005 12:22 PM
very kool keep it up man.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search