New to SC - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New to SC
Monday, June 20, 2005 6:03 AM
Hey everyone, I'm gonna be moving to the Greenville SC area and was just wondering if there were any J-bodies around. I'm interested in meeting some so that I can find out when and where shows are and hopefully find a car club to get into as well. Anyway, just let me know.

Re: New to SC
Monday, June 20, 2005 2:04 PM
I live in greenville. There really arent many Js here, atleast i havent seen them. The only other person i know that mods their J is this guy i work with.

What part of Greenville are you moving to?
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1:15 AM
im in bluffton(near HHI) how far is that from greenville?
only a few good jbodys here, mine is on the back burner now.
mainly just daily driven mexicars here.
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 9:41 AM
I'm not really sure what part of Greenville I will be living in yet. Gotta see where I can get a job first. If you want to check out my car tho, here is the link to my car domain page. http://www.cardomain.com/profile/teamnvsprez Let me know what you think.
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:09 PM
Im from Abbeville which is bout an hour or so below Greenville. We need to have an upstate meet sometime in the next month or two. Some of yall give me a call (864) 992-5323.

Sunday, August 14, 2005 10:14 PM
im in beaufort sc, hey paul danao where in bluffton do u live i live like 25 min form bluffton, my z24 is also currently on rest im working on getting her put back together.
Tuesday, August 16, 2005 4:19 PM
im in spartanburg. 30 mins from greenville. im looking for a upstate meet too. down here where i live we have a good racing scene. let me know.

"IF YOU PERSIST IN DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE .....
EXPECT RESULTS NO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED"

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 5:01 AM
im in the cola area any j-bodies out there that wanna meet up and see what each other has and maybe get some sorta of sc j-body club goin if there isnt one already?

Friday, August 19, 2005 11:37 AM
there is a SC Jbody club. Street Shadows. Almost eveyone is in the lower part of SC except for me. There isnt many Js around here. Im the only one in my area thats has anything really done to it.

Saturday, August 20, 2005 5:17 AM
well hell...glad to know that there is one and im in the somewhat northern part of the state...between camden and columbia so i guess i would prolly be interested in joining the club it i were given the chance.. 03' eco is pretty much stock but still outruns rsx's with ease and just about any honda out there so anyone in the club hit me up...my email is f_you_c_cay@yahoo.com

Saturday, August 20, 2005 5:18 AM
sorry bout that changed my name and forgot to tell this is bud from the post above bottle's

Monday, August 22, 2005 1:09 PM
I'm from the Columbia area but my home is Camden... Anybody around there give me a holla....
Monday, August 22, 2005 8:08 PM
i live in elgin which is close enough to camden

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 4:56 PM
Word.... What you pushin'? I got a 03 Silver Cav...
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 5:05 PM
Disregard that..... Yo we gotta meet up sometime....
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 7:11 PM
hey jason im not gonna be able to make it up this weekend but maybe sometime soon me and jeff are gonna geta big meet in the works down here in myrtle beach. you can stay at my place this time so you dont get a contact buzz. Street Shadows baby.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 4:52 AM
i have a 03 black cav ls coupe...hit me up and we can ride out to 5 points this weekend or something....803-979-2693

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 12:10 PM
i wanna get something up for this coming weekend in spartanburg. anyone interested then email me at cavalierowner22@hotmail.com.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 4:39 PM
What's poppin in 5 points?
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 6:25 PM
big back to school drag race this saturday in myrtle beach

Thursday, August 25, 2005 4:46 AM
its 5 points and carolina is back in ...lots of cars and lots of girls what else do you need?

Thursday, August 25, 2005 2:27 PM
True. I'ma get at you then.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search