Any Members In or around Raliegh?? - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any Members In or around Raliegh??
Tuesday, June 28, 2005 8:08 PM
Hey everyone, i am thinking about joining a car club, and or looking for some fellow j-body members around Raleigh, NC. just trying to find somone with some background knowlege to find some shows and stuff. thanks for your time

Re: Any Members In or around Raliegh??
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 3:26 PM
try capital street...i think a group of Js hang out there on saturday nights

THE GUY SURE LOOKS LIKE PLANT FOOD TO ME!!!

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 6:18 PM
hey mike whats up man. David here yeah there are few of us. animalkrak3r, oocavi, and myself . there are a few more out here but not on this forum. we all meet on capital on the weekends, friday and saturday night. send me an im on aol sn loweredcreations or drop me an email loweredcreations79@hotmail.com talkto you later

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 8:41 PM
raleigh is only 45 min from me, so im close too.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 9:55 PM
kool kool, i am definity interested in goin out some night, i usually go up to the old navy parking lot behind triangle town center. a bunch of people usually meet there, but at the moment my car is awaiting paint, and i am waiting for my new hood to come in. but i will definity get up with you guys when my car gets out of the shop. you guys are also welcome to watch me race a freind of mines skyline. i told him i wanted a go at it when mines done. just for the hell of it.... lol

Thursday, June 30, 2005 8:09 PM
i was up there last weekend was your friend the guy with the white skyline? where were you at? My car was out there if you were out there this past fri/sat

Thursday, June 30, 2005 9:02 PM
im in jacksonville for at least 3 monthes..... 2hrs south

"For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"
(John 3:16)
Friday, July 01, 2005 9:17 PM
wow... i didn't see anyone out tonight... and all i did see was cops. they are so hard core these last few weeks. anyone know what the deal has been???? newaz i wasn't sure if anyone was going out to the old navy/world market area tomorrow night.

Monday, July 04, 2005 3:42 PM
hey come on out to capital, im almost always out, unless the wifes bitchin,them im usuallt out earlier. oh yeah dna, 00cavi wont be out for a long time, matts back in michigan and his girl gave the car to her daughter.so we see him till he finds he way back. yeah if you do come out look for a stock burgandy z24 putting and burbling down capital. Yeah I've got a wonderful miss that i cant seem to get rid of.
i've change

6 sets of plugs
both O2 sesors, upstream twice
ignition module
coils
coil housing
those litttle plug conector thingys
iac valve went
ran sea foam through the engine

the car still misses under hard execleration,

and if the car is idleing and you step on the gas it burbles a little then tacs up.

its being a pain in my ass, someone mentioned a bad injector but they are all pulsing fine.
i dont know any ideas, my friends z did something simular and his cat was almost completely clogged, mine is the original with 128k what you yall thing?
i'm lost.

any way im done rambling come out, call me even my name in aaron, or cheeto
919 795 4464
Monday, July 04, 2005 4:57 PM
mine has that problem but worse...and its my fuel pump....i hope that isnt your problem

Go ahead and see just how powerless you are. .... ROGER THAT!

Monday, July 04, 2005 6:09 PM
yeah i've heard that too, but we had my friend daignostic machine on it and we put load on the pump and fuel system and it was flawless. we thaought it might be something in the valve train(cracked, bent ,or burned valve), but the plugs show no signs of any one cylinder having trouble. i dont know. oh well

no really it would be nice to get some of you guys out here for a meeting.
i think it would be great to go to fayetteville, it is a great track, loads of fun to run on.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 3:04 PM
me and my friend got 04 cavis and we are definetly interested in meetin up wit yall so i someone could e-mail me and let me know exactly when and were to meet up we will be there ballinbluecavi@aol.com
thanks mike

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 7:34 PM
hey guys its me yet again. my car is still all torn apart, but i got no problem commin out and meeting you guys neways. i just gotta roll out there in the 89 sentra i been dragging around town. i work pretty much every night, but i am usually off somewere from 9-11. if you want some pizza give me a call, i will hook you up 1/2 price if we are meeting after work. well feel free to call the cell 607-1590. hope to meet you guys soon

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 2:02 PM
Hey, I've got an 04 Cavy too, and I'm only in Greensboro, but there really arent any J's around here that go and hang out together. Hit me up and I might come to Raliegh and check it out.
Thursday, July 07, 2005 7:37 PM
how about tomorrow night friday????

Thursday, July 07, 2005 7:55 PM
fine with me, just need a when and were. people have been getting run off at the world market!!!! so i guess the best idea is to exchange cell numbers so we can get up with everyone if the cops go crazy again. well mines 919607-1590. i am still waiting on my hood, but i do have a beater to drive.... i get off work somewere from 8-10... stupid papa johns.... lol so just hit up the cell

Saturday, July 09, 2005 7:56 PM
so is there anyone near Jacksonville in here....

"For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"
(John 3:16)
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 1:14 PM
well it looks like i am the quardinator here, since everyone has been callin me. lol well i will give everyone a call fri sometime when i find out what the deal is...

Friday, July 15, 2005 6:07 AM
If i get back from this desert i'll see about comming out, i live in jacksonville, i see only cavys anyone roll in a sunfire??
Friday, July 15, 2005 10:08 PM
thus far all cavs. we have three running, and then there is mine... lol tonight was fun, alotta idiots peeling out and what not drawing attention, but an over all good time. i will probly head out that way tommarow night, we will see.... anyone is welcome to come

Friday, July 15, 2005 10:47 PM
Man I'd love to come, but like I said I'm deployed right now the only thing I'm driving are HMMVWs right now!!! So hopefully when i get back i can make it out some time. I need to get some ideas of what to do to my fire. i got rims and an intake, but we'll see what else i can do.

Saturday, July 16, 2005 7:02 AM
aww come on i know y ou can bring up that hummer and tear up a few civics just keep all the domestics

Saturday, July 16, 2005 8:45 AM
Id love to. especally this little red CRX that i just can't seem to beat!!!!
Sunday, July 17, 2005 11:22 AM
lol.... well here is the deal. are there very many people around here that ever enter their rides in any shows??? thanks to that little acccident i will be getting my car alittle more show than i was ever planning. so i figure that i might as well try to win some money with it. well newaz i am just trying to get an idea if there are any "clubs" around here that go events together, or if i need to just plan on rollin out my self and maybe seeing people around. give me a holler

Sunday, July 17, 2005 4:49 PM
Mike Harten wrote:lol.... well here is the deal. are there very many people around here that ever enter their rides in any shows??? thanks to that little acccident i will be getting my car alittle more show than i was ever planning. so i figure that i might as well try to win some money with it. well newaz i am just trying to get an idea if there are any "clubs" around here that go events together, or if i need to just plan on rollin out my self and maybe seeing people around. give me a holler[/quote
yeah i usually try to hit up most of the show in NC and a few in VA. Once all my stuff on my interior gets clearcoated i will showing at more myself

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search