areas hit by Katrina - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
areas hit by Katrina
Tuesday, August 30, 2005 2:54 PM
we have been sending our best to yall and hopes for everyone affected by the massive storm. our hearts and prayers go out to yall. (you can see what i mean in the southcentral region)

Re: areas hit by Katrina
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 1:09 PM
yeah it sux for all that were affected and my best of wishes goes out to those that still dont know yet...my friend chad plays drums for marc broussard and the rest of the band lives in la...his and his family's homes were destroyed(they lived about 15 miles east of new orleans) but luckily his family was at marcs house in northern la along with the rest of the band. even though im in south carolina im still affected by that bitch of a storm as is most everyone in the states so every plz do what you can for the victims and keep them in your prayers.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2:11 PM
I live in northern alabama. My heart goes out to all the people that that were affected by the storm. I keep watching the pictures on the news, and its just so sad. I'm glad we were not affected as bad as originaly thought, but I can't help but to feel so bad for the others they weren't so lucky.Good luck and best wishes!
Wednesday, August 31, 2005 5:19 PM
you guys know what is $hitty as hell???? the hotels around me (tuscaloosa, al) are kicking the people out who came from the areas affected to make room for the people who are coming for Alabama game this saturday. that is sorry as F*CK!!!!!!!!! im am ashamed to even stay in this county. for those of you who were affected by this tragedy, you will be in my prayers and i wish the best of luck to all of you.

-Brandon

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 7:53 PM
redecocav wrote:you guys know what is $hitty as hell???? the hotels around me (tuscaloosa, al) are kicking the people out who came from the areas affected to make room for the people who are coming for Alabama game this saturday. that is sorry as F*CK!!!!!!!!! im am ashamed to even stay in this county. for those of you who were affected by this tragedy, you will be in my prayers and i wish the best of luck to all of you.

that blows monkey ballz

Sinister Ambitions
when your girl is getting on your last nerve f*#k her dont fight her
Thursday, September 01, 2005 7:09 AM
redecocav wrote:you guys know what is $hitty as hell???? the hotels around me (tuscaloosa, al) are kicking the people out who came from the areas affected to make room for the people who are coming for Alabama game this saturday. that is sorry as F*CK!!!!!!!!! im am ashamed to even stay in this county. for those of you who were affected by this tragedy, you will be in my prayers and i wish the best of luck to all of you.

you could always move down here.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:15 AM
yea for sure all the people effected by the hurricane are in all of our prayers...there is a radio station in houston that i was listening to that had raised close to 100 grand last night and no telling how much more after i quit listening to it.

I just see all this about the people that are stranded and the relief people doing nothing about it because they say it is too dangerous for them to go in....sounds like horse@!#$ to me but hey im not there trying to rescue the people....hopefully these people will be evacuated as soon as possible...

later
David

Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:19 AM
if im given the chance im gonna go and help on the search teams but no one in my departments said anything so far

Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:44 AM
im donated cash... i feel as if thats not enough but its the best i could do.

Look Im Premium Now Give Me More Post....
Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:47 AM
im donating
cash... i feel as if thats not enough but its the best i could do.

Look Im Premium Now Give Me More Post....
Thursday, September 01, 2005 2:24 PM
best wishes to all that were devistated by the storm. Anyone for a Bicycle meet in NC??
just kidding best of luck to all.

"Some minds are like concrete, thoroughly mixed up and permanently set!"

Thursday, September 01, 2005 2:27 PM
Shaune Drake wrote:im donating
cash... i feel as if thats not enough but its the best i could do.

sometimes thats all some of us CAN do. at least we're helping.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Thursday, September 01, 2005 2:39 PM
the car show we are hosting most of the profit are j club makes will be sent to radio shack who will match the donation fort he relief work. i can see both sides. its hard not being able to help some out now that some are armed and looting and stealing everything from others. its a sad sitiuation. this ones are making help more difficult.

Saturday, September 03, 2005 6:29 AM
still no word if fema is calling anyone up from my department to head over there

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search