idea help.. - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
idea help..
Saturday, December 03, 2005 9:41 PM
this is the center of my front bumper that i'm making for my chevy lumina. i need some help deciding what the sides are to look like i'm at a loss with idea's right now i dont now what they are going to look like so i need some help if anyone has some idea's plz let me know. if no idea's just let me know what you think.

well let me know what you think.

Re: idea help..
Saturday, December 03, 2005 9:50 PM
Quote:

this is the center of my front bumper that i'm making for my chevy lumina.

I dont think using styrafoam for a bumper is a good idea.

J/P

On a serious note. I think you should try to make it look kinda like the type J kit.

two little ones on the side that look similar to the larger middle one.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Saturday, December 03, 2005 9:58 PM
the foam is just a start for the mold. but i see your point let me do another front side and i'll put some pic's up tomorrow.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 12:18 AM
i'm having a slight problem visualizing that on a lumina, it looks like its HUGE...
i don't suppose you could take a pic of that piece in front of the actual car?

are you gonna keep it all squared up, or is it going to be rounded off?

Jbody2nr <--- in regards to "I dont think using styrafoam for a bumper is a good idea" if you have any stock bumber, and maybe some aftermarket ones, they do use sturofoam... it's just that those are specifically molded...... (yes i realize, it was a joke)

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Sunday, December 04, 2005 11:28 AM
yeah i'm not going to have it square it's going to be rounded off. it's 17" tall and it's 6" from touching the ground.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 11:29 PM
kinda reminds me of the type-j and drift put together... if you squint and tilt your head juust right I'm interested in seeing how this turns out.

Thanks
Shaun
www.ShowStopperTuning.com

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search