Mooresville NC area - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Mooresville NC area
Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:27 PM
i was riding down Hwy 21 the other day and I saw 4 j-bodies almost in a row. One was a red cavalier with rims, exhaust, and body kit, a black one with black rims and tinted, another black one stopped at a red light lowered with a system in it and a white sunfire lowered with some small wheels and had the RK Sport wing on the back . anybody know who these people are? just wondering since my fiance and i moved to the area (me just moving back to here) wondering if they were people on the org. or what. THANKS!

Re: Mooresville NC area
Sunday, December 11, 2005 6:36 PM
hey when you guys find out how many are out there let me know and i will get the raleigh, and greensboro guys to try to meet up talk to you and josh later

Monday, December 12, 2005 2:24 PM
haha thats sound very familiar,cos i have a black cav03,used to have black steelies, now with ADR 17 fuel rims with a loud ass exhaust,and yeah i saw some Js here too not sure if they even know bout this org or not.
Monday, December 12, 2005 6:13 PM
Patrick where you at in mooresville, me and sam just moved here last sunday? lookin for some j`s to hang out with. oh and what the hell is there to do around here?

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 1:53 PM
/\ dont bitch you wanted to move here
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 5:38 PM
haven't been here long either, i say bout 2 years, but yeah theres really nothing here in MOTOWN,no nightspot whatsoever, i sometimes have to drag my ass downtown to have fun, only thing round here is that typical fri. night HS party you know, but other than that MOTOWN is a nice peaceful town, i live bout 8 mins. from walmart
Wednesday, December 14, 2005 6:19 PM
well we all need to get together and hang out. im bored sittin at the house every night. oh do either of you have a garage???

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 9:11 PM
i was gona asked you that cos i don't
Thursday, December 15, 2005 12:49 PM
Hey guys, Im from NY and so is my club : jbody knights . but we have a guy in charlotte starting a chapter of our club . his name is streetfighterz. if your interested let me know. were looking to spread everywhere. later.
Thursday, December 15, 2005 3:16 PM
Samantha wrote:i was riding down Hwy 21 the other day and I saw 4 j-bodies almost in a row. One was a red cavalier with rims, exhaust, and body kit, a black one with black rims and tinted, another black one stopped at a red light lowered with a system in it and a white sunfire lowered with some small wheels and had the RK Sport wing on the back . anybody know who these people are? just wondering since my fiance and i moved to the area (me just moving back to here) wondering if they were people on the org. or what. THANKS!

might have been street shadows dont know them but ive heard of them

if you want to get together just pm me

Dark for fear of failure
An inner gloom as wide as an eye and fermenting
Roiling hate
Death gripped my veins
Unveiling rancid petals
Flowering forth foul nectar
The space between a blink and a tear
Death blooms.-mudvayne
Thursday, December 15, 2005 4:09 PM
Nope not members of Street Shadows...thats why they asked

Thursday, December 15, 2005 4:17 PM
well yeah you guys we all need to meet up or something, im on christmas break right now so whatever, and if you guys wana race maybe i can call my cuz his a member of Street knights or some @!#$ like that and they race ery fri. night
Thursday, December 15, 2005 4:49 PM
josh you guys should hit up capital this weekend. like fri or sat night you know my cell too so give me a call if you can. you can prolly crash at my place or maybe even mikes if you need to

Saturday, December 17, 2005 12:50 PM
is mooresville far from jacksonville? Not many j around here....

Jon
Saturday, December 17, 2005 6:02 PM
dont let josh in your garage, he is like a parasite and will never leave.

im just kidding man, when you getting back down here

Thursday, December 22, 2005 12:20 PM
streetfighterz wrote:
Samantha wrote:i was riding down Hwy 21 the other day and I saw 4 j-bodies almost in a row. One was a red cavalier with rims, exhaust, and body kit, a black one with black rims and tinted, another black one stopped at a red light lowered with a system in it and a white sunfire lowered with some small wheels and had the RK Sport wing on the back . anybody know who these people are? just wondering since my fiance and i moved to the area (me just moving back to here) wondering if they were people on the org. or what. THANKS!

might have been street shadows dont know them but ive heard of them

if you want to get together just pm me

naw i know for sure it wasnt considering i know most of them and im marrying one of them lol. i have however seen a lot of nice cavs (and 1 nice cobalt) running around here but i see them once and then never again so im trying to find these people and where they are hiding.

and hey jeff shut up
Thursday, December 22, 2005 1:21 PM
some tell the irs to hurry up and move tax season up so i can get my rims...exhaust...intake and system.....now i just need some lowering springs til i save up for my coilovers then i can be one of those nice cavi's and ohh yeah Street Shadowz 4 Life

Thursday, December 22, 2005 4:38 PM
josh i forgot the last time i was on here my new number is 563-581-0787. I am heading down that way to jacksonville /MB area next spring. Call me when you get this i have to get going have a motor install to do. Gotta love it!!! That street shadows is starting to take off slowly up here. Later guys tell sam and jeff my number too!
Friday, December 23, 2005 9:11 AM
buda wrote:some tell the irs to hurry up and move tax season up so i can get my rims...exhaust...intake and system.....now i just need some lowering springs til i save up for my coilovers then i can be one of those nice cavi's and ohh yeah Street Shadowz 4 Life

oh all you guys are lucky they make things for your cars just rubbing it in arent ya?

97zburner wrote:josh i forgot the last time i was on here my new number is 563-581-0787. I am heading down that way to jacksonville /MB area next spring. Call me when you get this i have to get going have a motor install to do. Gotta love it!!! That street shadows is starting to take off slowly up here. Later guys tell sam and jeff my number too!

or i could just read off here lol. it will be ok Eric we all have our moments especially me and everyone knows that.
Friday, December 23, 2005 6:48 PM
hey patrick if your interested we are heading up to capital blvd in raleigh next weekend you can meet a few more js up there.

Friday, December 23, 2005 6:55 PM
(patrick changed name 2 eric)-holy @!#$ thats way to0 far for me man, wish im could roll with you guys, maybe next meet up,heard streetfighterz planning on something here in charlotte1st week of Jan.

knock if you buck

Friday, December 23, 2005 8:24 PM
actually its the 2nd week in jan at the north lake mall.
id like to get at least 4,5 people together so put the word out around motown.
ive heard there's alot of j's up there and i really wana get something together

Dark for fear of failure
Roiling hate
Death gripped my veins
Unveiling rancid petals
Death blooms.-mudvayne
Saturday, December 24, 2005 11:26 AM
streetfighterz

honestly im not trying to be rude dude but we're up here in mooresville trying to make our club known in this area out of SC so I am trying and my fiance and a few others are trying to get the word around about our club which a lot of the mooresville post have been about. like i said im not trying to be rude but were out on a limb here too. i know its hard to get people but just do me a favor a quit posting things about your club in forums that we are talking about setting things up with our club. i apologize if i come across as a bitch but im just trying to keep future rivals from happening.
Saturday, December 24, 2005 8:58 PM
yeah, uh, my bad i never really thought of it that way.
i give up on the charlotte thing, nobody here cares!
look if you aint to pissed at me for postin on your thread
id like to get in on whatever you guys get goin up there.
again i apologize i honestly never thought of it like that
hope theres no hard feelings!

Dark for fear of failure
Roiling hate
Death gripped my veins
Unveiling rancid petals
Death blooms.-mudvayne
Sunday, December 25, 2005 8:48 AM
its cool streetfighterz. just dont like to feel undercut. but all j`s are welcome in street shadows. we are planning a large meet in between mooresville and raleigh sometime around the end of january/ beginning of february. me and dnacustoms are in planning stages right now but you are all welcome to come.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search