winter park anyone? - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
winter park anyone?
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:08 AM
hey guys i'm movin down to winter park/orlando area. i know there alot of you that are down there, but just wanted to know about how many in that area (winter park). i'm going to be going to full sail. so if anyone goes there say hi please. yeah so if you guys got any tips, i'm going to be movin down in jan. moving from southern indiana and there is a little snow out right now! just say somethin maybe we can meet up, maybe i can get to know some people down there.
lefler

Re: winter park anyone?
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:37 AM
it's decent it's where most of the university of central florida stuff is at

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:15 PM
yeah kinda figured, just thought i'd see if anybody lived there, so does anybody live in the surrounding areas? I know its orlando do a search blah blah blah but yeah anybody tell ma anything about that area? cause right now i got no one that i know down there. so if anyone in the area or orlando could say hey, or maybe tell me how to not get killed down there that could help.

Lefler

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:59 PM
Cocoa Beach here, about 45-= 1 hour away.

Josh
SLK 32

Thursday, December 22, 2005 4:57 PM
Aunt lived there til she moved back to indiana, yeah i sorta know that area, or at least how to get to ron jon's! haha yeah anybody have weather info? when does it get cold? and how cold? i know it doesn't get as cold as indiana which actually will get up to 50 tomorrow which is a heat wave, especially from 30 as a high! so just if i could get some info form any locals it would be nice! thanks if ya can but if u can't i understand, goes for anyone.
later
lefler

Sunday, December 25, 2005 9:00 PM
It can get "cold" in this area of Florida. And by cold, I mean upper 20's as a low which would be near record lows (tomorrow night is supposed to be in the upper 30's). But generally the average high is in the low 70's during the winter. The coldest month is January (I think the average low in Jan. is in the mid 40's). Our cold spells last for a day or two but the temps quickly rebound. You'll see people bundled up like its the middle of winter in the arctic eventhough its 60 degrees outside.

I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Monday, December 26, 2005 2:34 PM
hahahahaha if it got up to 60 right now, we would bring out the shorts! haha man thats great. so it looks like i don't hae to bring my snow chains(don't have them and I wouldn't bring them down there) well thanks, that helps.
lefler

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 4:23 PM
yeah, we're looking at 80 on new years day

I work on Wall Street, but didn't force you to take out a loan you couldn't afford.
Tuesday, December 27, 2005 7:06 PM
shoot we get up to a big 56, now we got a heat wave! man so now tell me, just out of intrest, is there sun bathing during the winter? i mean i went done in oct. and the girls where out by the pool! now when i went back home the girls had there snow coats on, yeah i think if its going to be like that, i'm gonna love Florida!
well i'll leave you to the warm weather, even though i'll be down there for real the 21st of jan. just hope i don't bring the cold with me!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 1:22 AM
I live in tampa myself, Full sail is an awsome school, i almost went myself ( im kicking myself for not going) Welcome to Florida,

P.S. I'm freezing my ass of, its got to be like 50 out here, lol

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 8:03 PM
^^what would you have gone there for?
o it was 50 this morning, I had a short sleeve shirt on and it was feeling good out side. i would have washed my car but i had work. its been below freezing every chance i get to wash my car! yeah you guys are lucky! and I guess I will be soon.
peace
lefler

Friday, December 30, 2005 3:11 AM
im at UCF right around the corner.. live in fort lauderdale quite a bit further south, but yea its a great area out there

Friday, December 30, 2005 4:55 PM
actually i'll be closer to ucf then to my school. can't get an apartment anywhere really. so i'm going to be rooming with some ucf people. but thats what i get for signing up late. so yeah maybe see ya down there sometime. any other j's go to ucf? or another question, how much are tickets to the basketball games? I love college b-ball. missing our local college games that i have been to since (not joking) 2 yrs old. so yeah thanks you guys for responding to this. helps me out for packing stuff. its all not going into the cavy. to small. haha would be funny to see it all in there though.

Monday, January 02, 2006 10:14 PM
well they are free for me, i have a UCF ID..

i dont know how much they are normaly ill have to look into it for you apparently lol

wut appts are u living in?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 4:36 PM
i'm stayin at the gatherings on university blvd. and if you can get a id for me it won't be a porblem! haha so yeah where u livin, on campus or do you live some where else? I'll be down there on the 21st. or thats when i can move in at least. anyother j's at ucf that you know of?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 11:16 PM
im on campus through spring, next year i have no idea wut im doin..

i could probably get you an ID to use if u wanna go with me to the games lol but i dont think i can just GIVE you one

i dont even have my car at school, no real need i live on campus, ive only seen one other red cav on campus and have no idea whose it is.. jay32m used to go to the local meets out here but he sold his car a while back

there are other central florida people but not to many that close to us

id be down to chill with you, PM me we will talk

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search