To the moderator who keeps banning me: - South East Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
To the moderator who keeps banning me:
Friday, July 11, 2008 3:51 PM
How about, instead of banning me every other day, why dont you just PM me and tell me its too big, seein as how I got no way to check it myself. BTW, I wont call names or anything, but there are ALOT of people who's sigs are bigger than mine, and get nothing...

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance

Re: To the moderator who keeps banning me:
Friday, July 11, 2008 4:07 PM
Project: Hybrid Theory (CFJ) wrote:How about, instead of banning me every other day, why dont you just PM me and tell me its too big, seein as how I got no way to check it myself. BTW, I wont call names or anything, but there are ALOT of people who's sigs are bigger than mine, and get nothing...

You know you do have a way to check, everyone has a way to check. Follow the rules you won't get banned!!!

FU Tuning

Friday, July 11, 2008 4:32 PM
Take the space above the links out, and it'll be fine. I just checked it for you. (yes I'm that bored )

Saturday, July 12, 2008 7:22 PM
its not like I intentionally broke the rule.. I'm not the best with computers, so I dunno how to check it.. but thanks Micah, i very much appreciate it

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, July 12, 2008 7:53 PM
first of all you've had 3 warnings about the size of your sig. consider those your PM's. warnings aren't much more than a private message from the mods to you telling you to change something. plus, it's a way for us to keep track of how many times you were told to fix it. we can't keep track by sending PM's. all three of your warnings included a link to the sig check feature here on the site. http://www.j-body.org/forum/sigcheck.php another way to get there, click on Control Panel (upper right), then Edit My Forum Options, and finally Check My Signature.

the pixel size limit (as explained in your ban) is 500x200. your current sig fits that just fine. the animated .gif of the fly, however, is over the 80k file size limit. that is why you have been repeatedly told to fix your sig. if you can't figure out how to fix it, PM a moderator and ask. don't just leave it and hope we won't notice. hell, you could ask any other member for help.

yes, there are people who have sigs that are too big, and we catch those that we see without anyone else knowing about it so don't assume that they "get nothing"... but we don't see them all.

lastly, if you need to contact a moderator about crap like this, either use the Contact Us link to talk directly to Dave or PM a moderator. keep this kinda stuff out of the forums.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search