HAHN Stage 5 turbo kit for sale. Misc parts to be added. - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HAHN Stage 5 turbo kit for sale. Misc parts to be added.
Monday, March 09, 2009 12:13 AM
$3100.
It comes w the port fueler, bigger 20 G turbo, sheet metal intake manifold, custom 3" DP w venturi torque builder, greddy type rs BOV, inline fuel pump, misc parts. Really you should be able to bolt on and go. I have the drill bit and tap included to tap the oil pan. You really shouldn't need to spend much more than a few bucks for some misc parts. I will sell it as complete as can be including vac lines, but w that many things I can't guarantee you won't have to spend a few bucks at the hardware store. Not pictured is the CD used for tuning the PF or the installation instructions, but those will be included as well.

It's their stage 5 kit plus some extra goodies HAHN did for their personal car. This kit came off their Sunfire that did 11.4@125 w a mild built motor. I had the turbo rebuilt less than 15k miles ago as preventative maintenance before they sent me the kit. The BOV had to be relocated due to HAHN building the kit on their Sunfire that did not have power steering. For clearence, the BOV had to be moved for a "production car".

I dyno'ed 284whp and 262tq, 10.5psi, on a stock motor.

I'll be driving to Venice, FL March 19th for the weekend. If someone prepays for it, or at least, puts down a goodwill deposit I can hold it and bring it down with me.

I'll be adding misc parts for sale soon with pics and prices. Some of what I have for sale are:

2.3L TB w Cruise Bracket
Schroth 4pt harnesses. They do require a harness bar or roll bar.
Ecotec valve cover
NX intercooler sprayer, line, and bottle.
AEM Tru boost gauge (boost controller and boost gauge)
AEM Wideband 02 gauge.
3pt OEM STB.
Unknown STB.
Recaro seats (see thread in this region).
APR CF F1 mirrors. Needs some lovin'.
ECOTEC TB.

I'm sure I'll have more added once i get back into the garage and check my box o parts out.

Re: HAHN Stage 5 turbo kit for sale. Misc parts to be added.
Monday, March 09, 2009 7:18 AM
If I hit the lottery between now and then I'd love that, but unless that happens. Me still broke lol. Otherwise I woulda picked this kit up from you a LONG time ago.... sweet deal good luck on sale man

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Monday, March 09, 2009 11:21 AM
GLWS man!

There has been a guy trying to sell his hrc stage 2 with 20g for some time now in the SE region without any luck.
A ton of people would love to pick it up but don't have the extra cash(myself including)

If you still have it beginning of summer we will talk.

Monday, March 09, 2009 2:59 PM
damn your coming to venice! thats 20 min from me. i wish i had a eco ....

Monday, March 09, 2009 9:59 PM
griderusmc wrote:damn your coming to venice! thats 20 min from me. i wish i had a eco ....

I have an eco car for sale too.

Monday, March 09, 2009 10:03 PM
CLC wrote:GLWS man!

There has been a guy trying to sell his hrc stage 2 with 20g for some time now in the SE region without any luck.
A ton of people would love to pick it up but don't have the extra cash(myself including)

If you still have it beginning of summer we will talk.

Yeah I've seen that, both kits are a great deal too. If i had extra cash I wouldn't be parting the Cav out, but it doesn't make sense to have two cars.

Monday, March 09, 2009 11:05 PM
How did you like the AEM truBoost? I am curious to how it compares to a Profec B spec2. I have the Profec, but was wanting a controller that is easier to setup. Specifically I want to be able to just set desired boost and the gain. I don't like the % of WG setup method of the profec. If you know of a good comparison thread, let me know. I might go this route.

Bump for a semi-local.

2004 Cavalier. Razzi. (Sold)
1998 Corvette. Some mods.
1992 Typhoon. Lots of mods.
1994 Civic VX 44MPG
Monday, March 09, 2009 11:35 PM
Rob wrote:How did you like the AEM truBoost? I am curious to how it compares to a Profec B spec2. I have the Profec, but was wanting a controller that is easier to setup. Specifically I want to be able to just set desired boost and the gain. I don't like the % of WG setup method of the profec. If you know of a good comparison thread, let me know. I might go this route.

Bump for a semi-local.

The profec B was always the EBC that I wanted, until the AEM truboost came out. First off I was ghey and wanted something that would match my AEM WB, but the price of the AEM and the fact it was a boost gauge and EBC sold me. AEM's customer service is top notch too. I've watched them warranty a friends WB, that was OUT of warranty, and even paid the shipping both ways. The mitsu/subie shop by me swore by them and almost exclusively used them. It also meant less clutter in the car and more stealthiness that I was trying to go for.

Monday, March 09, 2009 11:45 PM
The AEM you do setup for the desired boost level as a percentage of WG pressure. You input your WG pressure, in my case I used 9psi that the 20g had and increased the percentage until I got it to run at 10.5 psi where I wanted it. I ended up at 10.5 psi because I was logging AFR's and knock. I messed around until I was able to find the highest pressure, with the afr where i wanted it, and no knock.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:02 AM
Leaving for FL Friday morning and willing to bring anything that fits in the car down.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 12:29 PM
is that a whole wideband you got for sale or just the gauge?

Sunday, March 22, 2009 7:12 PM
Complete working kit.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 7:37 AM
i would jump all over this kit if only i had an eco.....

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 4:22 PM
u have a pm
Saturday, March 28, 2009 10:11 AM
i want the port fueler so bad dorn
Saturday, March 28, 2009 10:37 AM
It's a badass setup for sure.

Sunday, March 29, 2009 6:50 PM
so when u were running this setup what did you do about the pcv ?
Saturday, April 18, 2009 10:46 AM
I'd like to sell the turbo kit ASAP. Willing to entertain "best offers". I'll include the modified TB, TB bracket, and 03 fuel rail so you don't have to mod your stock one.

2.5" mandrel bent exhaust with resonator and DC sport muffler can be included for an additional charge. The exhaust will bolt right up to the HAHN DP and looks sexy as hell with the LSsport rear.

Thursday, May 07, 2009 7:54 AM
Got some offers, but not looking to sell it for what ppl are asking for stage 2 kits wo the PF.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search