Central FL Track Meet - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Central FL Track Meet
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 12:14 PM
So what is everyone doing either May 28th or June 4th?

It seems like the "FL J Show" isnt happening anytime soon.

So, Danni & I have a hook-up for a Friday night meet at the track.
CFRC is letting clubs and teams host their meets this weekend only for 1/2 price. (Meaning $5 per person at the track and only $5 extra to race if you want)
She talked to them and we could have them do it again, but for us, whenever we wanted/could basically.

So, whats the chance of me getting at least 15 of you (to make it worth it to them) to commit to meeting up in the same place at the same time?

This would only be able to take place on Friday night, so those of you who would have to drive a long distance (Gil especially, if its something you could do, text me) could even stay the night w us (Got the spare bedroom with 2 beds).

So let me know if you can make it and which date would work better for you all so i can get everything together for her.

1. Danni
2. JHand
3. Richard

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+

Re: Central FL Track Meet
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 5:25 PM
i require more info

Thursday, May 20, 2010 12:21 AM
I'd looooooove to do this, but not til the motor goes in

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Thursday, May 20, 2010 2:57 AM
Gil: as Jess said one of the tracks by us (CFRC) were offering that if you have a car club/group etc then they would be letting people in half price with a specific private area for parking etc for this friday only. I talked to one of the guys i know there and they said if i could get a big enough group together then they will let us do it on a night other than this friday; i explained that people needed more notice due to kids, work, etc etc. Pretty much it would be $5 for the night, plus another $5 if you would like to race, and they will have a sectioned off area for us all to park in. As you and the family and a couple others live farther away i figured this weekend would be short notice, but if i can get people together then they said they'll make an exception for us. We were thinking either next week or the week after (28th May or 4th June). You and Kristen and Matty would be more than welcome to stay at ours if you wished as i know you probably have one of the longer drives of those attending. track opens at 7pm, so figured maybe grab some food before hand and go from there. What else do you need to know??

Evan: understandable, would still be good to see you out there though.
Thursday, May 20, 2010 8:53 AM
damnit why is my car not road worthy

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Thursday, May 20, 2010 9:36 AM
If i wasnt working till 1am on friday i'd be there.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 11:25 AM
i'm assuming this is a road course.. that's toooo much temptation with this knocking motor. i'd blow it up for sure lol

Thursday, May 20, 2010 11:43 AM
Evan Undead (Team Cybergeist) wrote:i'm assuming this is a road course.. that's toooo much temptation with this knocking motor. i'd blow it up for sure lol
sounds like a good time if its a spectacular boom

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Thursday, May 20, 2010 12:34 PM
1/8 Mile track also.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 12:51 PM
Fri nights is the 1/8 drag currently.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 5:38 PM
Fluffy wrote:
Evan Undead (Team Cybergeist) wrote:i'm assuming this is a road course.. that's toooo much temptation with this knocking motor. i'd blow it up for sure lol
sounds like a good time if its a spectacular boom

if I had a flatbed and the time to do the swap that weekend, I'd do it.. as long as someone was taping it

as far as those 2 weekends, I got them both booked up.. one weekend, I'm driving my old purple Cavalier up to Minnesota where by buddy moved to. he's paying me $200 plus whatever is left over from the gas fund and the weekend after, I'm getting my hair did. sounds gay, but its not I promise

Friday, May 21, 2010 7:35 AM
Gay is right!!

Monday, May 24, 2010 1:43 PM
*bump
Josh should be coming up for this with JessEs sunfire

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search