Car show Gainesville, Fl 2/27/11 - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Car show Gainesville, Fl 2/27/11
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 2:59 PM
Found a car show in Gainesville, fl at the track. www.importfaceoff.net anybody going?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~

Re: Car show Gainesville, Fl 2/27/11
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 4:38 PM
I got too much going on to go.

FU Tuning

Friday, February 25, 2011 10:13 PM
Hopefully everything works out and im able to attend and see how this thing will run on some 100 octane. Maybe i'll do like 3 runs down the track just to get some times n see where im at. Any updates on Robert's cavy?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
~Using nitrous is like having sex with a hot chick with an STD, you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.~
Saturday, February 26, 2011 4:53 PM
wish i could go, im way too far and got a lot of work to do cuz i havent done a swap yet

Saturday, February 26, 2011 11:47 PM
bump

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search