Knox-Vegas TN - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Knox-Vegas TN
Thursday, May 19, 2011 5:52 PM
I live in Knoxville, Tn and yes i know there r some of us out there but we're scattered across the state. I have been starting to see more and more cavi's poppin up with mods but seems like im the only fire... I swear im gonna start makin flyers for the org and postin them up under wipers and in mailboxes of houses where i see them parked lol. We gotta grow people! Put ur area on the map and spread the Jbody love!!!

Re: Knox-Vegas TN
Friday, May 20, 2011 4:26 PM
I'm just North of Nashville. There are a few Cavs in the area and there was a Sunfire with body kit, but it was listed on CL a couple weeks back, but I'm sure its sold by now.

Saturday, May 21, 2011 10:03 PM
Hi Randy,
I'm in Maryville, TN
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 4:46 PM
I know its a bit of a drive, but we hold car meets in Johnson City every so often.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 5:10 PM
Dennis how often u get down to ktown lol. And Josh let me know when the next meet is ill try an make it... If ne1 is goin to slammin n jammin this weekend at chilhowee park, im gonna try n win the airride and sound classes i am entering. Wish me luck
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 7:51 PM
Man, I miss slammin n jammin. Used to be a short drive away from me in Lebanon, TN and I went every year and always had a good time. Enjoy the fun man.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search