FS: 03-05 Sunfire GM front lip, STD R5 coilovers, and some one off hotness.... - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: 03-05 Sunfire GM front lip, STD R5 coilovers, and some one off hotness....
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 2:27 PM
As of late I have had nothing but trouble with modding my car so I have decided to leave it as is and just drive it. Sooo I'm giving up all of the parts I've collected over the years that I said I would never sell.

GM Accessories front lip for 03-05 Sunfires: Asking $390obo +shipping,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard(STD) R5 Coilovers: Brand new. These haven't even been shipped from STD yet. I'm basically selling my spot in the group purchase. Be one of the first to get these!
I paid $1525. Asking $1500 firm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

140mph cluster from GM's Sunfire Autocross concept car. I won this cluster back in Dec. of 08 on ebay. It turned out to be a hackjob that was thrown together just for show. I sent the cluster to Alex at Black Cat Customs for work. I have invested over $400 into this cluster. Alex replaced all of the motors with brand new ones, made a corrected gauge face, and installed red LEDs. He also made a HVAC face to match.

I have not taken pictures of the cluster since it was redone by BCC. If I get access to a camera again I will try to get some.
I have well over $400 invested in the cluster, but I am asking $375 +shipping (includes the matching HVAC with led bulbs) .

Re: FS: 03-05 Sunfire GM front lip, STD R5 coilovers, and some one off hotness....
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 2:29 PM
Oh and just to clarify.. the face of the cluster/hvac is silver. It just looks white in the pics.

Re: FS: 03-05 Sunfire GM front lip, STD R5 coilovers, and some one off hotness....
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 2:39 PM
Guess I should also add that I will be extremely picky about who I sell the front lip and cluster to. I will only sell them to someone if I feel they will be going to a good home.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 2:52 PM
PM'd!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 2:57 PM
lol ^ If my bumper was stock id be all over it.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 4:15 PM
Also have:

Toyota power folding mirrors(sedan). With work these will fit coupes. The outer mirrors are painted manta green. ***I do not have the relay or switch to go with these***
Asking $90 +shipping

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 4:21 PM
LOL why does everybody always have sedan toyo mirrors?

spencer... get a different bumper just so you can use this!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 4:26 PM
i got first dibs on that lip kit!!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 4:51 PM
Sale pending on front lip.

-Z Yaaaa- wrote:LOL why does everybody always have sedan toyo mirrors?

No kidding. I was thinking the same thing when I bought these.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 5:59 PM
damn, that cluster would look good in the sedan... just saying lol

I wish I had the scrilla for those coilovers

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 7:26 PM
i would drag the piss out of that lip, and that would be tragic to say the least....

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 7:31 PM
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 7:54 PM
ITS MINE!!!!!!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 2:34 PM
Lol.. calm down Chris.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 2:36 PM
haha!

Thursday, June 30, 2011 9:02 AM
cluster is tempting but i think im going to stop modding my fire this fall on a side note my cluster has been acting goofy tho

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)
Thursday, June 30, 2011 9:05 AM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:damn, that cluster would look good in the sedan...

iawtc.....

May the odds be ever in you favor.....

Monday, July 04, 2011 9:33 AM
Adding more to the list..

1/2" hub spacers: I bought these from Jeffie a while back. Never installed. If I remember right I paid around 60ish shipped. Will take $50 shipped.

Monday, July 04, 2011 10:29 AM
Micah (Shadowfire) wrote:Also have:

Toyota power folding mirrors(sedan). With work these will fit coupes. The outer mirrors are painted manta green. ***I do not have the relay or switch to go with these***
Asking $90 +shipping

pics? And shipping to 50529

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, July 04, 2011 10:30 AM

Monday, July 04, 2011 5:22 PM
^PM sent.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 1:19 AM
Micah (Shadowfire) wrote:Adding more to the list..

1/2" hub spacers: I bought these from Jeffie a while back. Never installed. If I remember right I paid around 60ish shipped. Will take $50 shipped.

PM'd

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 4:45 AM
Everyone should have replies to their PMs.

I am getting ready to go out of town on vacation since I won't have another week off until December. I will not be able to check in on this thread or answer PMs Wed. July 6th - Fri. July 8th. If you wish to stake your claim on an item let me know via PM. If I have more than one person wanting an item the person who's PM reached my inbox first will get first chance.

As of now the list looks like this:

- GM Accessories front lip for 03-05 Sunfires: Sale pending

- Standard(STD) R5 Coilovers: Asking $1500 firm

- 140mph Sunfire Cluster: Asking $375 +shipping

- Toyota power folding mirrors(sedan): Sale pending

- 1/2" hub spacers: Sale pending

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 12:49 PM
If the hub spaces sale doesn't go thur, let me know. I will most certainly take them. I just missed out on the GP, so I would like to get them.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 12:57 PM
Allen: You'll be 3rd in line for the spacers so just cross your fingers the other two fall through.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 8:08 PM
Micah (Shadowfire) wrote:Allen: You'll be 3rd in line for the spacers so just cross your fingers the other two fall through.

Fingers Crossed!!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search