Roll Call - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Roll Call
Tuesday, April 10, 2012 8:55 PM
Just looking for J owners around here. As far as I know, there aren't any for quite a few miles around me, which makes it HELL to find parts / people who know what they're doing to work on it. Everyone around here is old school v8 or honda lovers. So, city / state?

Dayton TN (~1hr north of chattanooga)

Re: Roll Call
Tuesday, April 10, 2012 10:00 PM
Albany Ga 2.5 hrs south of ATL.....i have the same problem down here...but then again i do have a monopoly over the local yards for stock cavy and sunfire parts

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 1:47 AM
There are 3 yards close to me, with 6 within a 2hr drive. None of which have any cavs or fires. On top of that, everyone knows old school v8s or teens half assing civics in their yard, so if I want to upgrade anything engine wise I have to figure it out by myself or not do it...which will suck when I start to turbo

Wednesday, April 11, 2012 2:01 PM
You don't need local yards, you can usually find parts cheaper on eBay anyway. And all the info you'll ever need is here, just learn to search before you post

Thursday, April 26, 2012 3:54 PM
Augusta GA ab 7 yards close to me most have at least 4 cavs and sunfires and Agreed^^ on the turbo part same for me here

MEAN & GREEN.
Thursday, April 26, 2012 6:30 PM
I'm in Nashville, TN

Saturday, May 05, 2012 11:54 AM
Hour from Asheville, NC and Johnson city, TN, 2 hours from Charlotte.

Monday, July 16, 2012 12:42 PM
-revives dead threads- Ocala, Florida here

May the odds be ever in you favor.....

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 2:52 PM
orlando here
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 5:26 PM
Jacksonville till tomorrow evening then back to nc

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:16 PM
Valdosta, GA here we have about 4 junkyards close to me that I am always roaming through I will keep and eye out for the J body owners.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 5:56 AM
Still in Panama City, Fl. The Cavy is still runnin nitrous but I need to find some time to put my Z24 rear and Vert sides on

Saturday, July 28, 2012 1:33 PM
Tampa Fl Here

Sunday, July 29, 2012 4:04 PM
Nynnja wrote:Just looking for J owners around here. As far as I know, there aren't any for quite a few miles around me, which makes it HELL to find parts / people who know what they're doing to work on it. Everyone around here is old school v8 or honda lovers. So, city / state?

Dayton TN (~1hr north of chattanooga)

Maryville TN
dennis
Monday, July 30, 2012 1:59 PM
benjamin thurmond wrote:Valdosta, GA here we have about 4 junkyards close to me that I am always roaming through I will keep and eye out for the J body owners.

97 Z24. need fog lights/housings and clear bumper lenses please....

May the odds be ever in you favor.....

Friday, August 24, 2012 4:33 AM
SynthAngel wrote:
benjamin thurmond wrote:Valdosta, GA here we have about 4 junkyards close to me that I am always roaming through I will keep and eye out for the J body owners.

97 Z24. need fog lights/housings and clear bumper lenses please....

Someone on one of the Facebook groups was selling a set of 95-99 fogs.

Saturday, August 25, 2012 1:24 PM
A lot of people seem to be unresponsive when selling @!#$ though. Kevin Richter had clear bumper lenses and fogs, we had money ready to go, then nothing.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search