My 97 Sunfire GT for sale - South East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My 97 Sunfire GT for sale
Friday, April 20, 2012 2:09 PM
After many years and many different Js, I'm leaving the scene. I picked up a 01 VW Passat V6 4Motion. So my Sunfire is for sale. It's a 97 Sunfire GT 5speed with 153000 on the clock. It is Manta Green. Motor runs like a clock, no issues. Last year it got brand new coil packs, coil pack housing, plugs, and ICM. The oil was changed regularly with full synthetic since I owned it. Brand new rotors and pads up front. Literally only about 100 miles on them. Also it has a brand new clutch slave cylinder. The body is in decent shape aside from the paint. Minor dings . No dents.

Now on to some negatives. The gears do grind. I think it has to do with either the syncros or the pressure plate. It's missing its drivers side door panel due to breaking the tabs when I was installing speakers and I just never replaced it. The paint is faded and sun spotted.

Some things that may attract you to my car are this:

Shaved trunk...no whale tail
MDF 6.5inch adapters in the doors up front.
IDI cover swapped to the "Quad4" cover. It was also sandblasted and painted black.

Basically, this is a stock Sunfire GT with fairly low miles on it. I'm a JBody enthusiast and have been for a long time. Just moving on. I'm looking to get $1800 for it but I'm open to any reasonable offer. As I don't get on here much anymore, feel free to shoot me a text. Seven zero four seven two six four two seven five. Pics available upon request. Thank you.

Re: My 97 Sunfire GT for sale
Sunday, April 22, 2012 6:49 PM
I just picked up a Passat GLX VR6 5-speed wagon. Good choice, my friend

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Thursday, May 03, 2012 11:42 AM
bumpity

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 4:55 PM
pics?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search