2004 cavalier for sale again - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2004 cavalier for sale again
Saturday, August 14, 2010 10:53 AM
Yes again I am putting up for sale. Just trying to see if theres any interest in my car. Im willing to part with it for a decent offer, and no Im not expecting a huge amount offer.

2004 chevy cavalier

the good:
car has 34000 miles on it.it has a 3 tone paint job with pinstriping, widebody panels,everything is shaved including gas door, air ride suspension, 20 inch konig wheels, 35% tint all the way around,buddy club side skirts, razzi rear lip, drift front bumper,custom glassed rear spoiler, trunk is coverted to 2002 cavalier style,dual exhaust,paint is flawless,in dash eclipse dvd player, racing seats, 2 12 inch aplines in trunk in a custom fiberglassed box that has been carpeted with a false floor, aem cai,carbon fiber radiator cover,polished valve cover.

the bad:

sponsors do not come with car and also when shifting into 3rd and 5th gear the syncros grind a little bit.if you double clutch or let the rpms go all the way down to 1000 then shift, then it is ok.I did some research and found that it is a common problem in the 2003 and 2004 years. gm would not fix it because they claimed they couldnt because my car has been modified so they cant cover it at no cost..

Re: 2004 cavalier for sale again
Sunday, August 15, 2010 4:53 PM
Sweet car man. Good luck selling it.

Sunday, August 15, 2010 8:21 PM
i have seen this thing at quite a few shows. Not in the last couple years but if its still as well kept as it was then this is a wonderful and flawless car. Good look selling it.

Monday, August 16, 2010 2:53 PM
thanks guys, not really pressed to sell it , just seeing what i can get for it. its been a good car to me

Monday, August 16, 2010 7:22 PM
This car is simply gorgeous!!

I recall seeing it at the Detroit autorama in 08 I believe.. BEAUTIFUL!!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Sunday, September 26, 2010 6:19 PM
update: need to remove this car from my garage.getting ready to move now and dont want to take it.Final Price 6000 firm

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search