Lots of Small, Very CUSTOM Items for Sale! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lots of Small, Very CUSTOM Items for Sale!
Friday, September 10, 2010 1:44 PM
Last stop before eBay!

I am selling the last of the custom stuff from the old Blue Cav. Not looking to become rich from this and I hope that my prices are fair. I will take offers on some stuff but it all has to be gone in a week or two. Bathroom Remodel is way over budget and my wife wants her bathtub back! lol

Please EMAIL any questions to strafingrungames@yahoo.com. I do check PMs but not as often. I am going to break this into several posts (hopefully that is OK) to keep too many pics from being in each post.

ALL ITEMS ARE FOR 03-05 CAVALIER. Please check to see if they will fit as I may not know.

Thanks!

First up is my custom set of engine caps. These are made from billet aluminum and were then powdercoated in Tiger Candy Blue. I then added a genuine carbon fiber insert to each one and cut the symbols from chrome vinyl (I am a graphic designer for a sign company). These are 100% custom and were extremely expensive to produce. Your cost? 100 bucks shipped.

That brings me to my custom set of Strut Tower Caps. Same specs - I paid over 200 bucks to have these made. Yours for 75 bucks shipped. I will sell all of the above items as a set for 150 bucks shipped!

That cruise control bracket (also powdercoated with real CF accents) is also for sale - 50 bucks plus your core (any condition)

Everything is in excellent condition and polished/waxed/cleaned.

That's it for this post - next stop: Carbon Fiber Engine Dress from RK Sport!

Re: Lots of Small, Very CUSTOM Items for Sale!
Friday, September 10, 2010 1:56 PM
Here are a few CF items that I bought from RK Sport when it all first came out. I don't know if these items are even available from them any more but I have seen a few on eBay for outrageous prices (go see for yourself!) Even if they do still make them I will wager that they are not from the same awesome twill they used at first.

These items are in great shape - I will note any flaws as we go along.

CF FUSE COVER

This is in perfect condition - I will need your core (any condition) to protect my fuses from water. Your Cost - 50 bucks shipped. On eBay right now by another seller for 67 PLUS shipping!

CF BRAKE FLUID COVER

This has a few minor flaws but only under where the cap goes - you will never see them! Your Cost - 50 bucks shipped. On eBay by another seller right now for 85 bucks PLUS shipping!

CF THROTTLE COVER

This has a little yellow/cracked area on the one corner as you can see - very minor - 20 bucks.

Grab all 3 of these pieces for 100 bucks shipped!

Here are a couple of engine bay pics of these from the old glory days...

Remember that I will take offers! But I think these prices are very fair. Next stop: Custom Pod Pillar Guages and Custom Gauge Face from Speedhut!
Friday, September 10, 2010 2:01 PM
Got the CF battery cover and radiator shroud as well? PM me, maybe we can work something out

Friday, September 10, 2010 2:11 PM
This next group is for my set of Speedhut Gauges. The pillar has gauges for Voltmeter, Oil Pressure and Air/Fuel Mix. The Pillar Pods have custom blue LEDs for the needles and were built by Speedhut as a custom job. All of the numbers/dials light up as blue and will match whatever blue you make the matching Speedhut Gauge cluster face. The Gauge Cluster Face also has a custom CF bezel! It is the same genuine CF as the rest of my stuff. That part is permanently attached as I was afraid of breaking it.

PLEASE NOTE. The actual cluster pictured here with the blue needles in it is NOT included in the set. You will get the pillar, the pod gauges and all needed wires, etc. but you will have to use your own cluster. My original A-pillar cover is attached but you can remove it if you want. All of these items have Speedhut's Lifetime Guarantee - I called them and the guarantee does transfer. The only thing you will need is the sender for the oil pressure unit because I was afraid to remove it from my block. I guarantee that everything was in great working condition before being removed from my car and I will help deal with Speedhut if you need anything. I cut all of the wires at the end of the pillar as seen in the pic but this is an easy weekend project for you if you want to do it. Here are some pics - 100 bucks shipped for the whole set or make me an offer.

Last stop is a bunch of billet stuff and other small parts at crazy prices!
Friday, September 10, 2010 2:15 PM
I just noticed the new JBO rules concerning this so I am not going to put anything else up here, nor will I add any links to eBay, etc. Please contact me for any other items I may have.

TO MODS: I am ver sorry if I broke the rules - the rule has always been kind of vague on selling stuff on the region forums and I honestly did not notice the change although I should have. I spent quite a bit of time posting this so if I could keep the thread for a week or so that would be awesome. I would be willing to upgrade to Premium if you want compensation for what I have done.

I live in Northern VA and WOULD be willing to meet local JBO members to sell the above items. Was not trying to get out of shipping, however if needed.

Thanks!

Steve
Friday, September 10, 2010 2:25 PM
Post in the new classifieds.

Saturday, September 11, 2010 5:42 PM
What kinda deal would you do for all the caps, all the carbon fiber stuff and the stock gauge overlay?

Saturday, September 11, 2010 8:45 PM
Hi, DeeJay - don't want to use this thread too much so please shoot me an email - I would love to strike a package deal. strafingrungames@yahoo.com Thanks!
Monday, September 13, 2010 6:29 PM
OK I Premiumed up as promised and put the rest of the stuff in the Classifieds.

Won't post pics or go into detail but here is a brief list of the last of my stuff that I just put in there...

Interior Vent Set w/ Perforated mesh

Perforated Grill Mesh (exterior)

Knightlight (Knight Rider light) blue LEDs

Billet HVAC Knobs

Billet Tilt Steering Lever

Billet Lighter Plugs

Thanks!
Monday, September 13, 2010 9:06 PM
bump for a great seller!

I feel like taking a tinkle on an ecNOtec...
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 6:54 PM
FINAL NOTICE

After tomorrow it is all going on eBay. Sold the pillar pod gauges already and they are shipped. Everything else has got to be gone in 5 days.

Please PM me for my ebay seller name if you want to bid - auctions will begin on Friday.

Thanks!

Steve

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search