HUGE Partout Post. Plus Other Misc Cav Items For Sale!!! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HUGE Partout Post. Plus Other Misc Cav Items For Sale!!!
Friday, November 12, 2010 11:55 AM
Some pretty unexpected things came up in my life and i wont be in the position to have a car i cant drive everyday so with that being said im going to start getting rid of all of my cavalier parts and the cavalier once most of the parts are gone.

Things i will be parting off of the car are:
-Rims - MSR 087s w/Falken Tires. Rims only have about 1,500 miles on them and were only on the car for like 4 months. 2 of the tires are half worn from a bad alignment but the other two have great tread left. I just paid like 1400 for the rim/tire combo last year and barley used them i would like to get 1,000obo for them.
-Air Ride Suspension - Its the Easystrete kit the two front bags are like new and have very little miles on them the two rear sleves are a couple years older but still look almost new. They have been on the car since i purchased it and never had a problem with any of them. Kit comes with a 5 Gallon air tank painted HOK Marble Blue and 8 of the easystreet valves plus switchbox and two of the easystreet gauges. It will have everything you need to hook up minus some air line. I would like 700 obo + your stock suspension or slight lowering springs.
-Full Interior - This includes the Full Dash, Door Pannles, Headliner, Carpet, Center Console, Rear Pannels and everything but the rear seat setup and the front seats. I will include the speakers for the dash spots and the tvs that are in the dash and sunvisors. 400obo + stock interior or 550 without stock interior.
- Racing Seats - Procar Seats by Scat. They are like new and have no signs of wear. I dont have a good pic of them in the car but this is what they look like. I would like 300obo + Stock 03 up front seats.

-ADR Battle Rims - These are the rims that came stock on the car. Two of the tires are bald and 2 have a little more than half tread left. The rims are in excellent shape and look as though they had very little road time on them. I would like to get 450 obo for them. Here is a picture of what they look like:

-Reat Seat System Setup - Its a custom fiberglass piece that holds 2 13in subs and an amp painted HOK Marble Blue it will come with the two JL w1 13"s and a Kenwood amp. Everything works great and look almost new. This is a very nice sounding system and even being right behind you is still very clear. I would like 400obo for all of it.
2003 Cavalier - Car is fully painted with HOK Marble Blue paint, It has a S15 SIlvia Headlight Conversion and Mazda Taillights, It has shaved door handles a gas door. Headlights alone are worth 900. Car has about 43,000 miles on it. It will come with a stock suspension, stock interior and seats and steelies. Basically it will be a close to stock 2003 cavalier with extensive bodywork. If you want the car and would like to keep some of the stuff with it that can be arranged and we can work something out. I would like to get 4300obo for the car.
Here are some pics of the car so you can see what all is included.

I also still have the Full Shaved Carbon Fiber Trunk with 02LSS wing painted arrival blue. At this point ill take 200 for that combo

I have a brand new Cosmo Racing Ram Air Intake for a 03-05 Cavalier. I paid a little over 100 for it so i want to get 50 for it.

An 03LSS Wing that was orange but is sanded down with 400 and ready to seal and paint to match your car. Comes with light bar as pictured. I would like 50obo

LED Light bar for a RK Sport Pro Stock Wing. All LEDs work and would be a great replacement if you have one that has a bulb burnt out. I would like 15 for it.

Ignited Push Button Ignition, fits perfectly in the cigraette lighter hole in a cavalier dash. Had it in my old car but never actually got around to installing it. I would like 25obo for it.

Not quite sure what this is but it came with my 02 cavalier that i bought. 10obo

Fram Air Hog Intake Filter for stock ecotec intake. 10

That is all for now. As i go though my garage i have a few more random things ill be throwing on. Such as a 95-02 Carbon Fiber Ram Air Hood w/Hood Pins, A VIS Carbon Fiber Truck w/Key Hole that need cleared and i have another full air ride that is the same as the above but a bit newer i would like 750obo for it and it will come with a digitial air ride gauge and air lines as well. lll post pics up of some other stuff as i go through it. Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to make offers on anything and help me get rid of some of it quick. Thanks for Looking.

Re: HUGE Partout Post. Plus Other Misc Cav Items For Sale!!!
Friday, November 12, 2010 12:17 PM
Pm sent

Friday, November 12, 2010 12:29 PM
My heaart just broke this poor car both owners gave up on her. She would look tits in my garage imma see what I can doo

Friday, November 12, 2010 12:35 PM
I really hope everything works out for you Chris. Like I said earlier, a car is just a car but you only have one family. Take care of the important things, cars are not one of them.

If you ever need anything, please do let me know.

Keep your head up brother!

Friday, November 12, 2010 1:08 PM
Car looked amazing at the Bash! Sad to see it get parted, but like Joey said family first. GLWS!

If you cant get rid of the rear seat box as a package, I might be interested in one of the 13s depending on price.

Friday, November 12, 2010 7:30 PM
ummmmmm please let me know what's up with the trunk/spoiler. good condition? will you ship?

Friday, November 12, 2010 7:48 PM
what you looking to get on the other cf truck and the ram air hood

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/maxxracer23/ModdinArtSignature.gif[/IMG]

Saturday, November 13, 2010 10:38 AM
blucavvy wrote:ummmmmm please let me know what's up with the trunk/spoiler. good condition? will you ship?

Yeah its in good shape. Theres a couple scratches in the wing from it laying around the garage for the last year and a half but its got a real good shine to it and the carbon fiber looks very deep. I paid 350 for the trunk and then paid a bodyshop 150 to reclear it because it was pretty dull when i got it so its defiantly a nice piece. I will consider shipping so if your serious let me know and ill run it by ups and see how much it is to your address. Just pm me if you want it or some better pictures.

JMTS..ECO wrote:what you looking to get on the other cf truck and the ram air hood

For the other carbon fiber trunk i would take 100, prolly a bit less if you bought both the hood with it. On the other hood i need to get like 400 for it. Thats what i paid for it and its only sat around my house after i bought it. Never got around to putting it on the other car. Just let me know if your interested and need any more info.

Saturday, November 13, 2010 10:52 AM
u good sir have a pm

Saturday, November 13, 2010 8:43 PM
Hope everything is alright Chris!

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Sunday, November 14, 2010 6:48 PM
pm'd

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 2:04 PM
all pm's replied to.
The carbon fiber trunk that is not pictured is sold. and sales pending on the other trunk, seats, intake and the mysterious bar thing.

Thursday, November 18, 2010 4:01 AM
WHITECAVY wrote:Hope everything is alright Chris!

Agreed. It has been a while since I seen or heard anything about you.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, November 18, 2010 5:49 AM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:
WHITECAVY wrote:Hope everything is alright Chris!

Agreed. It has been a while since I seen or heard anything about you.

Yea man hope all is well.

I <3 JGM
I think bigfoot is blurry,
that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra
scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.
"Run! He's fuzzy!" "Get outta here!"

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Thursday, November 18, 2010 11:52 AM
Thanks for your concerns guys. Its always nice to have some kind words durriung bad times. I dont wanna get too into anything online. But my dad has some pretty tragic events happen and hes pretty sick so for the next couple years i wouldnt be doing anything hobby related anyway and at the moment its a bit more important for me to have one nice car i can get in and take wherever i need to without worry then a show car and a winter beater.

Thursday, November 18, 2010 1:27 PM
damn i wish i could take the whole car. its beautiful. good luck with the sales though

Sunday, November 21, 2010 12:07 PM
Intake, Bar, 03 LSS Wing are also now sold. I checked shipping on the Trunk pictured and it will be around 100 to ship. Ill do 275 on the trunk and wing shipped is someone buys it before the end of the week. Everything else is still up for sale so make offers. Worst i can say is no. I also have some other cabon fiber parts i will be getting pics of and putitng up this week.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 7:35 PM
Also have these carbon fiber engine bay pieces. Ill do 100 shipped for them which is what i paid like 2 months ago. Here are the pics

Only bad sports on them are in these two corners pictured. There are slight cracks in the clear but not in the actual piece. There not very noticeable.

And here are the pics of the trunk that people requested. 275 for this thing is a steal. Only problem on it is the light bar is cracked on the wing but with it being tinted its hard to notice. Heres the pics.

also there is what looks like a blade of grass in the trunk. It was there when i got it, its not really noticeable its actually kinda interisting looking. Heres the best pic i could get of it.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 8:25 PM
Saturday, November 27, 2010 9:02 AM
What a deal for the car.. I can't believe i payed what i did for my 03 with double that mileage. GL selling it.

Saturday, November 27, 2010 9:20 AM
Interested in the bags..

dont have stock suspension though, I have Koni reds and goldline springs, also have a brand new set of eibachs if you dont want super low like the goldlines.

the struts are old, but I dont drive a lot at all.

email me @ exesivefire at gmail dot com if you want to work something out.

I live in Ohio, and have another car, so swapping could be easy

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879

Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:04 PM
wait...

I'm confused.

are there 2 carbon trunks?

1 is $200

the other is $275?

Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:19 PM
ExESIVEFIRE wrote:Interested in the bags..

dont have stock suspension though, I have Koni reds and goldline springs, also have a brand new set of eibachs if you dont want super low like the goldlines.

the struts are old, but I dont drive a lot at all.

email me @ exesivefire at gmail dot com if you want to work something out.

I live in Ohio, and have another car, so swapping could be easy

Ill send you an email tonight with all the details and hopefully we can work something out.

blackbirdracing wrote:wait...

I'm confused.

are there 2 carbon trunks?

1 is $200

the other is $275?

There were too. I had one that i didnt have any pictures of yet but it sold locally. Now the only one left is the one in the pictures and its 275 shipped. Also if your interested in it for racing purposes when i had it at ups getting a shipping quite they weighed it and with the wing on its still only 14 pounds.

Saturday, November 27, 2010 9:18 PM
ok man, sounds good.

maybe we can work something out

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Monday, November 29, 2010 7:46 AM
Sale on the Seats. Interior and Rims. If you want any of these and buy them before friday ill knock 20% off the asking price. Let me know if your interested.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search