LD9 2.4L Z24 Parts for sale cheap. and a 98 Z24 for sale. - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LD9 2.4L Z24 Parts for sale cheap. and a 98 Z24 for sale.
Saturday, January 01, 2011 7:04 AM
Anyone need an LD9 head, or block? Or just about any other internal engine part?
I have a complete short block ld9 that i pulled from my car when i did my new motor. block, head and all internals are good except for crank which needs a re-grind. It is just sitting taking up space... I am going to haul it off for scrap here in a few days if no one has a need for anything on or in it.

I have some headers, a single gage pod, and a triple pillar pod, some gages, and a few other things as well.

I also have a whole 98 Z24 for sale fully loaded... had a rod knock... engine half pulled... and i have a complete and perfectly running 2.4l to drop in it... just have not done the swap yet. I am asking $1200 for the car and engine for it as is, you do the work, you move it, etc. I have too many projects, and just dont have the time or room to finish this one. The engine alone is worth nearly a grand. So buy the engine, get a whole car for a couple hundred bucks. I just need to get it out of here it is taking up way too much room, and the neighbors are getting pissed.

All of this stuff is in parma ohio.

If you want anything reply here, or shoot me an email at the address listed on my profile. (i dont get notified of PM's so it may take a while to reply to them) or i suppose you could text me on my cell... for for oh 78won 76oh5.

I am in a cleaning mood, so if i cant use it, and none of you seem to want it, i am probably just going to scrap it here very soon. The snow is all gone, and i am itching to clean out the garage and make some room here before we get pounded with more snow.

Re: LD9 2.4L Z24 Parts for sale cheap. and a 98 Z24 for sale.
Saturday, January 01, 2011 2:10 PM
how much for the single gauge pod? shipped to l0a 1k0?

thanks

Sunday, January 02, 2011 12:00 PM
trade the car and motor for my buddys s-10 :] event tho you said you had to many projects hah

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 7:25 PM
do u have the hedder..im in akron ohio.. 330 760 4904.. and i have some m45 questions
Saturday, July 23, 2011 5:55 AM
pics of the 98?

...you want a pic, then help me build something worth taking a pic of....
Monday, July 25, 2011 3:50 AM
I do know if Ken even has any of these parts anymore this is from January......

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search