INDIANA meet ? - Page 4 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: INDIANA meet ?
Sunday, January 23, 2011 7:33 PM
lmao you guys are great

Sunday, January 23, 2011 8:22 PM
I would expect to gain a full stomach and the satisfaction of sitting next to Paul. Ask me Ive done it before.

Sunday, January 23, 2011 8:49 PM
Yeah, whats better than a good time with a bunch of hetero's?

Monday, January 24, 2011 12:15 PM
Good times with a bunch of attractive women that drive Lambos.

Monday, January 24, 2011 4:55 PM
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:Good times with a bunch of attractive women that drive Lambos.

x2 for the troof

Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:00 AM
i have no complaints about pinheads or bdubs in noblesville since i live 5 minutes away.

id scratch the bdubs in castelton since you have to be 21 to enter.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, January 27, 2011 11:34 AM
I think Pinheads would be a lot of fun since if the weather is bad, we dont have to just eat and go home, we could always bowl and stuff too so we can get together for a few hours at least. But its whatever.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 11:14 PM
What does everyone think about Pinheads in Noblesville on the north side of Indy, on March 5th or 6th ?

Depending on if Sat or Sunday works best for everyone? Food, Drink, Huge parking lot, and Bowling.

I know about 10 people that would be alright with the location as all of us in IndyTuning have had a few meets here before, but people might check the dates to see if that works? Or if another location could be more centrally located. Whatever, just throwing some ideas out there to get it going.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, January 27, 2011 11:15 PM

Friday, January 28, 2011 6:33 AM
I have no problem whoopin ass at Bowling.

Friday, January 28, 2011 6:42 AM
I would be all over this but my son is due to be born on march 7 so a no go for me but if you guys decide to get together later let me know and i'm in i live in Crawfordsville so not to far away.

Friday, January 28, 2011 9:56 AM
sndsgood wrote:i have no complaints about pinheads or bdubs in noblesville since i live 5 minutes away.

id scratch the bdubs in castelton since you have to be 21 to enter.

Thats odd. Why do you have to be 21 to enter?

Friday, January 28, 2011 12:13 PM
marion county did the whole have to be a bar to allow smoking, if it was considered a resteraunt no smoking. so bdubs in castleton decided to be considered a bar so they could smoke so you have to be 21 to enter.

we walked in with dawhitecav and a few other people who came out and i had my son with me, he was like 2 at the time. they were like you have to be 21 to enter and i look over and go "then why do you have high chairs" . she looked at them and went. "umm well ummm" lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, January 28, 2011 12:41 PM
Hahaha. Thats awesome.

Saturday, January 29, 2011 11:56 AM
Big J wrote:I would be all over this but my son is due to be born on march 7 so a no go for me but if you guys decide to get together later let me know and i'm in i live in Crawfordsville so not to far away.

I pity you living in Crawfordsville...

Saturday, January 29, 2011 3:47 PM
Oh yeah but it's better than where I used to live. I lived in the middle of the giant cornfield known as Iowa. Lol

Saturday, January 29, 2011 5:17 PM
I'm in, don't care if its Bdubs or Pinheads or if someone comes up with something else?
So when is the informative talk going to start of this actually happening instead of keep going off topic? and who else is planning on making this? Its a 2 hr drive for me, so to arrive to only see 3 other cars there would be disappointing.. Jeff if your thinking beginning of march may want to get with Paul as his said in the beginning he was looking at doing another cookout end of march beginning of April. So may be able to combine it then? Is this going to be like the bbq like last year where its a invite all? Post it on ICS, Madcou, etc?

Saturday, January 29, 2011 6:02 PM
Well if Paul has something in mind for Late march or early April, we may just do that since he has an actual plan. The reason I thought early march is because people would need a little time to decide if they can make it and we didnt have anything solid.

Since I can get to Pauls in like 3 minutes, its not a big deal to me,but others coming from across the state or out of state will only want to one in the same month. So combining the two would be the best option to make sure Paul can be there. I will talk to him and have him post in what he is thinking about a date he will be home and wants to do something like this.

Monday, January 31, 2011 8:58 AM
Monday, January 31, 2011 9:00 AM
Anybody planning on hitting Autorama in Detroit?
Might make for an early season road trip/caravan possibility.

Its the last weekend in Feb.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
Monday, January 31, 2011 2:41 PM
sndsgood wrote:if hes talking cookout then were talking spring.

I'm not saying it has to be a cookout like last year. We could still do pinheads, or something similar. I was just saying make sure to kind of make sure paul or anyone else doesnt have a idea for like the first weekend in april then have one a week or 2 before it when we could just sort of combine it. but if paul wants to do a cookout then he may have to wait till late april,early may so then having a meet in march at pinheads or w/e would be fine and give use two nice different meets instead of us always going to pinheads etc

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, January 31, 2011 2:42 PM

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 5:05 PM
Man you guys are making me SAD I wana go to Pinheads. I miss you guys, and Jeff I know this will go in a homo way in your head but that is expected of you LOL. Man that sound like fun, O and the next time I will own the racing and take names on the little bowling lanes (crap I forget what they call that) the one that is on the left as you walk in. Ha I should be back in Indiana in late April and we should meet up then too.

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 6:05 PM
Awesome Jason, maybe you can meet up with us for Pauls cookout. How long are you staying ?

I forgot about the tiny lanes, I was thinking about playing Fast and Furious again if they still have it in the arcade !

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 6:46 PM
Hey Jeff it all depends on how long it takes to go through our storage unit in Noblesville, and to get my mom packed we are moving her down to Texas cause she wants to be closer to us and Nathan ( my son) I can't belive he is 5 months old already. We are hoping to go for a week but we may be longer we just don't know yet. I will keep you guys updated.

A J-body owner since 1998
91 cavy, 99 sunfire, 00 cavy
06 cobalt SS/SC YELLOW
09 cobalt SS/TC sedan WHITE 1 of 41
Wednesday, February 02, 2011 7:47 PM
definitely, Id love for to make the meet, and if not, you can meet up with me and Paul just to hang out in the garage or whatever. Congrats on the kid btw.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 7:55 AM
I just talked to Paul, and he will be home from Feb. 26th - March 9th.. and he will probably not have his car and the weather may not be to great, but if we are all just wanted to get together even if some of us are still in winter mode. It would be a good time, and then Paul will have a cook out in May, and then We can all meet at the Madcou show or the Bash in July/August. and then probably at least one other one.

But Paul and I are down for the first weekend of March at Pinheads in Noblesville. Please post if that works for everyone else? I can get directions for those farther away and everything but this place is located just North of Indianapolis. I hope everyone can come!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search