few parts for sale - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
few parts for sale
Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:33 PM
1.) rk sport underdrive crank pulley with serpentine belt. i was told they both have about 20k on them.
2.) tsudo header. header is in good condition along with the flex section of the dp. where the dp would meet the stock converter is cut short. v-band clamp is simple fix
3.)performance curve high flow cat converter 2.5". brand new
4.) carbon fiber bowtie it's still on my trunk but it's in great condition.this bowtie fits in the footprint on the front grill of a 03-05 cavalier. buyer will need to put new 3m tape on it.
5.) jeffie's rear hub spacer's they're the 3/8" one's. currently they're pending, but i'll post up as soon as i can if they sell or not. brand new.
6.)pioneer deh-11e i believe is the model. it's a cheaper head unit i believe so i'm not looking for a whole lot. make me an offer, it's brand new. only taken out of it's box once when i got it at christmas so i could look at it.
7.) dynomax super turbo muffler- i'll try and get measurement's for it by tomorrow night. it's 2.5 in and out though i know that. brand new, just no box. shoot me an offer.
8.) carbon fiber coil pack cover-in blue writing it say Ecotec 2.2 liter. buyer will need new 3m tape backing.
9.)00-02 lls rear lip-few small scratches overall great condition though. all the tabs are there, but i'm not sure about the clips, i'll have to look for those.
shoot me an offer people, i'm really just looking to get rid of this stuff, i know i'm not gonna get rich on it, that doesn't mean lowball me but any serious offer will be considered. paypal only.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:46 PM

Re: few parts for sale
Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:58 PM

btw the k brace and lower engine mount are already sold in the pic with the muffler. that was just the last pic i had of the muffler.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:00 PM

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:15 PM
Why the sale Jay?

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 3:17 PM
^What that homo said.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 3:26 PM
time's are tight and i've basically lost all interest in her. way too expensive a hobby to keep up and i never even got deep into modding her lolz

there's alot of things on the car that need to be paid attention to for it to be a reliable dd for the next several years. brake's and struts are completely shot and need to be replaced, my work van's literally falling apart at the seem's lol, and well, i dunno. i just kinda woke up one day and decided that i'm done with it. sometime this year i'll be pulling the concept sideskirt's off and selling those as well.

i still have a few minor plans for her this year(such as giving the z wheel's alot of attention), but otherwise i'm just done. i have much more important thing's to be spending my finance's on. i still love my j and i'll still be around for sure as i love these car's but modifying a car just doesn't fit into what's important in my life anymore.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 3:32 PM
Sell me the side skirts.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 3:34 PM
when i pull them off in a month or two u will b the first to know about it.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 3:52 PM
blucavvy wrote:when i pull them off in a month or two u will b the first to know about it.

Awesome. I pmed u my number so u can text me about another part or 2.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 8:00 PM
underdrive crank pulley, tsudo header, and the z24r 180 sideskirt's are all going to mr. thompson
1.)performance curve high flow cat converter 2.5". brand new
2.) carbon fiber bowtie it's still on my trunk but it's in great condition.this bowtie fits in the footprint on the front grill of a 03-05 cavalier. buyer will need to put new 3m tape on it.
3.) jeffie's rear hub spacer's they're the 3/8" one's. currently they're pending, but i'll post up as soon as i can if they sell or not. brand new.
4.)pioneer deh-11e i believe is the model. it's a cheaper head unit i believe so i'm not looking for a whole lot. make me an offer, it's brand new. only taken out of it's box once when i got it at christmas so i could look at it.
5.) dynomax super turbo muffler- i'll try and get measurement's for it by tomorrow night. it's 2.5 in and out though i know that. brand new, just no box. shoot me an offer.
6.) carbon fiber coil pack cover-in blue writing it say Ecotec 2.2 liter. buyer will need new 3m tape backing.
7.)00-02 lls rear lip-few small scratches overall great condition though. all the tabs are there, but i'm not sure about the clips, i'll have to look for those.

shoot me an offer people, i'm really just looking to get rid of this stuff, i know i'm not gonna get rich on it, that doesn't mean lowball me but any serious offer will be considered. paypal only.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 9:08 AM
C/f parts are sold

Thursday, January 27, 2011 2:40 PM
Damnit thompson, I told him when he bought them I wanted them.

Oh well, If he falls through, I got cash in hand for the sides...

Mike has ideas and is not completely done yet

If not, I will just wait till he puts them on the sedan, And take the whole thing

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, January 27, 2011 2:42 PM

Thursday, January 27, 2011 2:48 PM
oh @!#$ mike, i'm sorry man i didn't think you were serious bro! you have sedan?

thompson's actually already paid for his stuff, and i'm in the process of trying to locate the rest of the original kit for him.

would be super kool to see the whole kit put back together by someone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, January 27, 2011 3:21 PM

Thursday, January 27, 2011 4:36 PM
i want the spacers if they dont sell ,,

Thursday, January 27, 2011 10:53 PM
Mike wrote:Damnit thompson, I told him when he bought them I wanted them.

Oh well, If he falls through, I got cash in hand for the sides...

Mike has ideas and is not completely done yet

If not, I will just wait till he puts them on the sedan, And take the whole thing

sorry. like he said i am hoping that all the parts can come back together on one car. be nice to own some gm history.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 11:40 PM
Pm'd

Friday, January 28, 2011 4:11 AM
No problem man, Just poking at ya, my old lady would kill me if I bought anything else right now. She is already unimpressed with my spending on the project truck

Friday, January 28, 2011 5:26 AM
1.)performance curve high flow cat converter 2.5". brand new
2.)pioneer deh-11e i believe is the model. it's a cheaper head unit i believe so i'm not looking for a whole lot. make me an offer, it's brand new. only taken out of it's box once when i got it at christmas so i could look at it.
3.) dynomax super turbo muffler- i'll try and get measurement's for it by tomorrow night. it's 2.5 in and out though i know that. brand new, just no box. shoot me an offer.
4.)00-02 lls rear lip-few small scratches overall great condition though. all the tabs are there, but i'm not sure about the clips, i'll have to look for those.

hub spacers sold.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, January 28, 2011 5:27 AM

Friday, January 28, 2011 10:00 AM
I believe sedans and coupes are the same length between wheels so side should interchange.

Friday, January 28, 2011 10:27 AM
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:I believe sedans and coupes are the same length between wheels so side should interchange.

You are correct. The thing with these side is how he described they mount. most sedan sides for that fact mount the same. But from the last of sedan sides I had to modify to fit a coupe you have to cut about 10" of the lip off so the skirt mounts flush to the coupe quarter. If this had to be done to the z24r skirts it would saddened me.

Mike - I know you are joking with me. I'm just fed up with joe's attitude towards people I am usually don't act that way. U can ask anyone who has personally meet and dep't with me.

Now back to topic. Bump for a good guy.

Friday, January 28, 2011 3:49 PM
I don't know where Joe came in but ok haha. You didn't seem to be rude

Jay is win and shouldn't be doing this to his car But @!#$ happens.

Friday, January 28, 2011 6:24 PM
Mike wrote:I don't know where Joe came in but ok haha. You didn't seem to be rude

Jay is win and shouldn't be doing this to his car But @!#$ happens.

QFT!

thanks for the kind word's mike. prioritie's man, they suck donkey balls.

Sunday, January 30, 2011 9:24 AM
Ill keep your dreams alive through my car.

Sunday, January 30, 2011 12:32 PM
Thanks 4 the bump Brian

Sunday, January 30, 2011 1:43 PM
No problems. I wish I had some cash to pick some of this stuff.

Sunday, January 30, 2011 5:44 PM
brian want the high quality stereo ?????

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search