Got the yearbook...... - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Got the yearbook......
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:16 PM
Hey guys!!! Just wanted to let you guys know that I have the yearbook right now. If anyone is interested in getting into it, and are not sure if anyone from Indiana is getting it, let me know, ill get you my email and you can send a few pics, and can do a cover page or something for it, and it could be your version of sorta E signing it. Its up to you guys, just letting everyone know!

Re: Got the yearbook......
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:34 PM
wtf you talkin bout willis

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:38 PM
Havent you seen the topic in OT about the traveling shirt?? We started a JBO yearbook and were sending it around to people to sign it and put pics in, and just do whatever you want. Heres the topic linky Its acutally pretty damn cool.. I tried to get the Illinois people in on it, and so far only one sent me pics. So I figured I would post here incase anyone who hasnt seen it or wont get the chance to can at least put there pic into it through me.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:49 PM
i would, but I dunno what to really send ya lol

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:51 PM
I can haz ur parts??? LOL. Just anything you want, just no wang shots lol. But anything you think you want to put in, go for it. I mean theres a damn pron in it lol, and a magnum condom lol. So whatever you feel like lol

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 6:17 PM
enjoy the drop jaw magazine i put in there...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 6:31 PM
it is nice

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 6:53 PM
Kyle, I did, I read through it here at work just before I took the vid out to take it around the shop for some quick pics of it here with some of the trucks we deal with. I only got 3 and with my phone since were not allowed to have any photography equipment in the building. But for phone pics they came out decent. I got my camera in my computer bag, but im not pulling that out here, thats for tonight or tmo when I take the book downtown Maybe tmo since then my Fiancée will be with me

Evan, this is true my friend, this is true

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 7:06 PM
Sounds interesting. I may be down for it. Let Me read the other post at home I'll let ya know. Reading it on a cell phone sucks lol.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 8:24 PM
send it my way if you wanna

Thursday, January 27, 2011 12:03 AM
I would love too, but there is a list of people on the first page of the thread above. But if you really wanna get it to you, add your name to the list. It will take some time, but ohhhh soo worth it

Thursday, January 27, 2011 3:59 AM
i wouldn't hold onto it and let people send you stuff from here to put in it. Just do your thing and send it on. the longer it takes to keep moving is when it just disappears. If someone wants to put something in it just put your name on the list in the thread in OT..

Thursday, January 27, 2011 4:01 AM
Stephen (manta z) wrote:i wouldn't hold onto it and let people send you stuff from here to put in it. Just do your thing and send it on. the longer it takes to keep moving is when it just disappears. If someone wants to put something in it just put your name on the list in the thread in OT..
yeah i agree... only get people you can meet in person to add to it... anyone else can easily get added to the list to get it mailed to them...

Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:03 AM
that and im on the list so it will make it to central indiana here in another month or three.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:18 AM
i emailed you some stuff for me since i wont see jason when he gets it.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 2:09 PM
oh im not holding the book to just let ppl sendcme stuff. im actually waiting for my ink to come in for my printer. once i get that im putting my page and the two ppls pages that did get to me and sending it on. i can understand abt what u guys are saying tho. i just wanted everyo.e to get a chance to atleast let there cars live on in the book. but once i get my ink and get my page in im sending out. trust me. i will not forvet abt it.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 5:23 PM
i want it too ?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search