Yellowcav will be back! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Yellowcav will be back!
Sunday, February 06, 2011 9:52 AM
It's been a while since I was on here. Wanted to see who was still out here from the Ohio j body scene?

As many people have know I sold the yellowcav a few years ago to my brother. I got out of the J-Body scene and went on to bikes, jeeps, and boats. My brother passed away last month by taking his own life. He really loved his car the yellowcav. He was in a local club here in Cincy (IAE). I talked it over with my Mom and I will be finishing the Yellowcav the way Chris wanted it. I have a lot of my friends and his friends that will be helping with the build and we hope to have it done by cavalcade next year. We plan to show it with the collages of Chris, the banners that many people have signed (which was created by his car club, and the Carbon fiber hood will be signed by everyone that cared about him and cleared.

So, I just wanted to say what's up? and I'll be back on the org from time to time to get some parts and see how everyone is doing.

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Re: Yellowcav will be back!
Sunday, February 06, 2011 10:01 AM
Oh man, What a way to get your old car back. Hope all goes well for you and Welcome back

Sunday, February 06, 2011 10:03 AM
really sorry to hear about your brother, thats a shame man. i think i remember this car from back in the day back when i was still in cincy. if you guys ever need some help id be wiling to come out for the day to help make this happen.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, February 06, 2011 10:50 AM
thats rough news to hear. Very noble cause finishing the car. Good luck with it, if theres anything I can do to help, drop me a line.

Sunday, February 06, 2011 11:53 AM
Sorry about your brother. Thats a tough thing for any family to face. Good to hear youre finishing his car the way he wanted.

Im down at UC for school most of the year. Get ahold of me if you need any help!

Sunday, February 06, 2011 12:42 PM
As everyone else said, that is a real shame, and I am sorry to hear about your loss.

I am glad you got the car back, and turning it into a type of memorial is going to be a great way to remember him. I am sure he would like that from they way you talk about how much he likes the car.

Welcome Back!

Sunday, February 06, 2011 12:50 PM
Karnage wrote:As everyone else said, that is a real shame, and I am sorry to hear about your loss.

I am glad you got the car back, and turning it into a type of memorial is going to be a great way to remember him. I am sure he would like that from they way you talk about how much he likes the car.

Welcome Back!

i can't say anything else that hasn't already been said.

Sunday, February 06, 2011 1:22 PM
Thanks guys! I'm Evan from Cincinnati. Me and a few other guys had started JBOC back in the day and I use to roll the car looking like this.....

Maybe that will help.

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Sunday, February 06, 2011 1:31 PM
Damn sorry to hear man. Car is/was looking good.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Sunday, February 06, 2011 1:51 PM
Nice! I usually hate yellow, but I like that.

Monday, February 07, 2011 2:11 AM
That sucks to hear about your brother Evan, let me know if you need anything for the car.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!

Monday, February 07, 2011 3:58 AM
Yellowcavailer wrote:Thanks guys! I'm Evan from Cincinnati.

ohio evans for the win
love the looks of that car!

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Monday, February 07, 2011 4:43 AM
Yellowcavailer wrote:Thanks guys! I'm Evan from Cincinnati. Me and a few other guys had started JBOC back in the day and I use to roll the car looking like this.....

Maybe that will help.

thats how i remember always seeing it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, February 13, 2011 5:06 AM
Thanks guys. When we get closer to the summer I'll keep a log of what's going on. I have an army of car guys and gals that want to work on it. It's going to get a complete paint job. I have a different set of 18's that he had bought that are going to be painted to match as well. Were going to do a little interior and a minor stereo system depending on money.

Monday, February 14, 2011 7:00 PM
Evan,
Trunk Liner and Bezel is still yours but maybe we could do something custom with the bezel? Just a thought.

Parting out and for sale.
Thanks JBO!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011 3:03 AM
thanks Erik. Having fun in beantown?

Friday, February 18, 2011 2:43 AM
Evan, I remember you and your car from back in the day. Man, im truely sorry to hear about what happened. I do commend you on what your doing with the car for your brother. If I can ever help altho im not sure how I would, dont hesitate to ask man. I cant wait to see the car done. That will truely make your brother proud. Good luck man, take care!

Friday, February 18, 2011 3:27 PM
Dude. It's been a minute. I remember the 1st gen you use to have. What up?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search