DevilsOwn Meth Progressive Kit 2.5" Sumped Tank TB Plate - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
DevilsOwn Meth Progressive Kit 2.5" Sumped Tank TB Plate
Sunday, December 19, 2010 11:06 PM
DevilsOwn Meth Progressive Kit 2.5" Sumped Tank TB Plate and Mist nozzle $375 Shipped, is already wired to mount in the trunk and wires run all the way to the engine bay all taped together with a switch! Ready for action! Used for less than 5k

LSJ Exhaust Mani $50 Shipped

Infinty Reference 6.5" Component Set $45 Shipped

Re: DevilsOwn Meth Progressive Kit 2.5" Sumped Tank TB Plate
Monday, December 27, 2010 4:24 PM
what is the least u would take ?
Tuesday, December 28, 2010 6:45 PM
Not a good haggler are we? Hahaha.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010 8:27 PM
I actually dont even want to sell it for that much lol. I always make the mistake of being the nice guy and really posting my bottom line price first! It's $360 just for the Progressive Controller Starting package, add the Sumped tank $100, $50 dual nozzle plate, Mist nozzle and the wiring and relays without shipping new it's well over $500...

I have an ebay 7" Double Din Touch Screen, has bluetooth, comes with IPod cable, USB input, 3.5mm Aux input, AV inputs, 3 sets of preouts, SD card input. $135 shipped if anyone is interested I can get pics.

Have brand new 235/45/17 Falken Ziex ZE512 tires just paid $500 for them I will let them go for $375 picked up, could meet if someone is interested. Mounted on 4x100/114.3 Enkei wheels and would do $525 if someone has a 4 lug Cobalt these are perfect. All Season tires as well.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010 8:51 PM
more specfically what kits is this?

there are multiple "progressive units"

I am interested.

Thursday, December 30, 2010 1:39 PM
Does this devils own kit have a low fluid light???

13.1 @ 115
Sunday, January 02, 2011 7:50 AM
obviously not interested in selling...

Re: DevilsOwn Meth Progressive Kit 2.5
Monday, January 03, 2011 12:35 AM
DJ MIKE BARR wrote:Does this devils own kit have a low fluid light???

It has Power, Pump, and the last light lets you know when you are using the full nozzle spray, the knobs set starting PSI as well as PSI to spray 100%

blackbirdracing wrote:obviously not interested in selling...

I don't come on this forum that often and I had set it to email me replies which it did not.

I got this kit with my TVS as a guy blew his engine with the TVS running a 2.5" Pulley and a bad tune so I did not buy the kit and he had OTTP do everything to his car except the tune.

I took pictures, clearly you can read the pump model number and PSI as well as see the progressive controller. I am not trying to be a dick but your running a 12.463 and say there are many different kits. You can obviously see the website "www.alcohol-injection.com" that is in big letters on the pump. You had time to post twice but no time to look at the pictures and check it out as I am sure you were trying to check features and pricing?

Actually I really don't even want to sell it at that price, I have to check with the guy with whom I bought the TVS off of to see what he is looking to get for it. I have sold off his parts to help him out because he isn't mechanically inclined nor computer literate...

I just checked the email replies box sorry I will get in touch with him and see what he says...

BLOWN2POINT4 Ion Quad Coupe Autotragic