low mileage show car for sale! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
low mileage show car for sale!
Sunday, February 20, 2011 2:01 PM
2004 chevy cavalier

the good:
car has 34000 miles on it.it has a 3 tone paint job with pinstriping, widebody panels,everything is shaved including gas door, air ride suspension, 20 inch konig wheels, 35% tint all the way around,buddy club side skirts, razzi rear lip, drift front bumper,custom glassed rear spoiler, trunk is converted to 2002 cavalier style,dual exhaust,paint is flawless,in dash eclipse dvd player, racing seats, 2 12 inch aplines in trunk in a custom fiberglassed box that has been carpeted with a false floor, aem cai,carbon fiber radiator cover,polished valve cover.

the bad:

sponsors do not come with car and also when shifting into 3rd and 5th gear the syncros grind a little bit.if you double clutch or let the rpms go all the way down to 1000 then shift, then it is ok.I did some research and found that it is a common problem in the 2003 and 2004 years. gm would not fix it because they claimed they couldnt because my car has been modified so they cant cover it at no cost..car is very driveable and still basically is brand new
Wi
If interested please contact my cell phone at 419 304 7145. after 630pm please leave a voicemail or text because i work nights and will be at work thanks. No trades sorry.Will consider any resonable offers

Re: low mileage show car for sale!
Sunday, February 20, 2011 2:07 PM

Sunday, February 20, 2011 7:58 PM
nice car man glws.

Sunday, February 20, 2011 11:54 PM
agreed, wish it was practical for me or id be in on it quick

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search