F/S: Now with pics - Page 2 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: F/S: Now with pics
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 4:01 PM
I will be at the bash in Harrison on my bike (Black and yellow CBR 929) I live in cincy and I can get the stuff for people who might want to pick it up at the bash. I have the Professional Polished valve cover, interior and other little stuff. Just let me know what you might need and we can meet up later in the weekend with the stuff. Or you can head over to ohiojbody.org and get me under the name RedRubicon aka yellowcav

Thanks guys

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:17 PM
what all is left?

Thursday, June 11, 2009 3:53 AM
I have a lot of the little stuff and
Tail Lights
Interior
Polished Valve cover

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Friday, February 11, 2011 1:36 PM
Do you still have the parts to the yellow cavalier. I'm interested in the doors, the dash, and the middle console.
Thanks
-Anthony
Friday, February 11, 2011 1:45 PM
Lol dead posT

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Sunday, February 13, 2011 5:01 AM
Most I don't. I will be re-doing the car. so a lot of stuff I will be reusing. Thanks for the interest.

Sunday, February 13, 2011 5:30 AM
Any chance you are still selling those corner headlights, even though this post was dug up out of the grave?

Sunday, February 13, 2011 5:40 AM
I sold them to someone local a while ago. I made those with a "candy" yellow. I can't find the yellow paint anymore but they make it in orange.

Sunday, February 13, 2011 5:49 AM
thank you

Sunday, February 13, 2011 5:50 AM
still have the idi cover and brake pads?

Sunday, February 13, 2011 6:36 AM
IDI cover is hanging up in the garage and the pads I will have to check. I'm going out to my mom's to clean out the car for the benefit were having for my brother Thursday. I will let you know and have an updated list.

Monday, February 14, 2011 2:26 AM
No pads. Just the IDI cover.

Monday, March 07, 2011 3:06 AM
Coils went bad in the car so I had to se the other one. Right now Anything for sale is on hold because were going to re do the car. I know after I get a fuel pump in the car, I will have a set of custom ground cams by comp cams for sale if anyone is interested. They use to be Cavefire's I believe in Dayton.

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 1:29 PM
Evan I have a spare coil pack FYI!

Parting out and for sale. | Thanks JBO!

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 9:44 AM
Still have the spark plugs? Would they be good for saab turbo guys?

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 1:29 PM
just curious do you have a pic of the wrx scoop on the car?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search