Arrival_04_Eco for sale - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Arrival_04_Eco for sale
Friday, April 22, 2011 2:20 PM
here are a few pics and before someone asks for a price I will state that I have around 12k in receipts so all in all I would "like" (key word) 10k it would come with everything I own for j bodies which includes drag radials, about 4 hoods (2 sunfire ss) corbeau seats, about 6 Eco vc, 03-05 base rear stock hood. And alot more. The car has 32k miles and you can ask anyone who has seen it it is very clean. Te things I know that are wrong are small burn in the clear on front bumper, dented firewall to make room for turbo, cf radiator cover has small cracks in it, ac has been removed but I have everything to put it back, carbon fiber on the grill has started to come off and I have a quote to get it fixed already, 2 holes drilled in the A pillar from previous triple pod, car has been repainted when the extreme tuner kit was put on (no rust what so ever) this car is babies beyond belief and has been garage kept throughout it's life. It has seen no snow in 4 years and has seen rain only 3 times.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, April 22, 2011 2:22 PM

Re: Arrival_04_Eco for sale
Friday, April 22, 2011 4:04 PM
good luck getting anywhere near that ammount. receipts or not i tried that once. youll keep it

Friday, April 22, 2011 4:38 PM
Would you sell the sunfire Hood. 1 of them at least?

Friday, April 22, 2011 5:00 PM
Nate I would give you the one that needs damn near redone, and sell the other for cheap pm me or text me for more info 765-610-5810

Friday, April 22, 2011 10:38 PM
Any ideas on what you are wanting next? I have seen some 98-02 Trans Am/ Camaro SS for around 10k, also maybe like a 2001 Vette? I call dibs on testing it out once you get a replacement!

If you decide to part it out, let me know. I want a few things, and I need to come get that C/f HVAC cover from you at some point before you part it out and forgot that I paid for it already lol.

Get ahold of me if you are free this weekend and I will swing by and we cant talk.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, April 22, 2011 10:53 PM

Saturday, April 23, 2011 9:30 AM
How much for the pink rear in the last pic, lol glws if you part out i'm want some stuff

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Monday, April 25, 2011 5:18 PM
It comes with the model in the last pic too, right?

Supercharged 2002 Cavalier Z24
J-Body / GM TUNER Bash Veteran
Monday, April 25, 2011 9:09 PM
<3

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search