FS: Amp, 2 Eco Cyl heads,Eco Block, M62, LSJ AC comp, Sunfire body parts & Misc... - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: Amp, 2 Eco Cyl heads,Eco Block, M62, LSJ AC comp, Sunfire body parts & Misc...
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 2:36 PM
After cleaning up my garage loft I have some parts laying around that I no longer need....

2 Ecotec Cylinder heads w/ cams & valvetrain (no valve covers), unsure of mileage but they were taken off running engines. $60 each

Bare Ecotec block bored .020 I had this block bored by a local machine shop, upon getting it back it seemed that the bores were tapered. They argued it and I just ended up getting another block bored out at a different shop. This would be a good candicate for someone who planned to upgrade the sleeves.

LSJ M62 Supercharger $100. The charger has damage marks on the rotors however it never gave me any problems. I'm not sure when the damage happened but I know it's been there for the past 6k+ miles. I bought a replacement charger to port which I sold with my s/c setup already. This charger does not have the bypass valve or any pulley, the valve can be purchased from ZZP for $30. My car ran consistent high 12's at around 112mph the day before it was removed so I can't image the rotors caused any efficiency problems.
http://www.airtonics.com/cavalier/pictures/ecobuild/scdamage/

LSJ AC compressor, $ 75
this will also work on a normal 2.2 Eco however it has an extra rib on the pulley
http://www.airtonics.com/forsale/LSJACcompressor/

Lower subframe brace $35
http://www.airtonics.com/forsale/subframebrace/

1996 Sunfire GT rear bumper, side skirts w/ door moldings and rear spolier. They are red and were removed from my old sunfire when I installed the body kit. $50 for all of it.

Rockford Fosgate Punch 400aIV amp $75
I took this amp as a trade a while back and have not used it. I had a friend who works at a stereo shop bench test it who advised it was in working order. The connection plugs seem to have a few missing screws and the threads on a couple seem to have some damage however I didn't see it as a problem. As I never used it, I never replaced the missing screws. I know this is an older amp but from what I'm told they were great and well sought after.
http://www.airtonics.com/forsale/amp/

Most of these items are pickup only. I'll consider shipping the smaller items (sc, amp, ac compressor, subframe brace etc for an add'l fee). Easiest way to reach me is to email me airtonics@yahoo.com or reply here.
Thanks, Jon

12.770 @ 111.99 Intercooled Eaton M62

Re: FS: Amp, 2 Eco Cyl heads,Eco Block, M62, LSJ AC comp, Sunfire body parts & Misc...
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 10:43 PM
pm sent!!

Re: FS: Amp, 2 Eco Cyl heads,Eco Block, M62, LSJ AC comp, Sunfire body parts & Misc...
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 10:50 PM
damnit...peeps always sell stuff when i have no cash.

Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:27 AM
Jmarks, responded to your pm

Evofire, what was it that you were interested in?

Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:30 AM
EvoFire wrote:damnit...peeps always sell stuff when i have no cash.

Truth. I could use a extra head, but I be po.
Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:48 AM
If anyone buys a head and doesn't want the stock cams and or cam sprockets, I'd be willing to throw some cash your way for them, I'm looking to make a small table with camshafts for legs, and I've currently got 2 L61 cams now, and LS1 cam, and a mopar magnum cam from previous cars.....let me know.

'

Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:13 PM
im interested in one of the heads. would like to start the parts collection for my motor build.

Jucnbst, split a head 50/50?

Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:51 AM
Evofire, I see you're in Arizona but if you want to drive and pick one up you can. I have no intentions of shipping these

Saturday, April 30, 2011 6:21 PM
If you still have a head next time I'm down your way I will pick one up
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search