JBOK.org ?? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
JBOK.org ??
Wednesday, May 04, 2011 6:41 AM
I'm assuming that it's down and out for the count, since I've not been able to get the URL to work for a week now.

Sad day. </3

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to jbok.org
Try reloading: jbok.­org
Additional suggestions:
Search on Google:

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine

Re: JBOK.org ??
Thursday, May 05, 2011 5:36 AM
JBOK : The last bastion of old school J scene.

Parting out and for sale. | Thanks JBO!

Thursday, May 05, 2011 12:51 PM
BlackEco wrote:JBOK : The last bastion of old school J scene.

/mourn

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Thursday, May 05, 2011 7:21 PM
Yeah its down. Figured it was coming. Mines been sitting in the driveway pretty much since it broke down the day before the bash.

Thursday, May 05, 2011 8:11 PM
Jaysona1(Drag it to death) wrote:Yeah its down. Figured it was coming. Mines been sitting in the driveway pretty much since it broke down the day before the bash.

That makes my heart sad!

Hope we can all still stay in touch.

-Saint Augustine
Friday, May 06, 2011 7:33 AM
Both of mine are in the same junkyard

Friday, May 06, 2011 9:05 AM
I'm not here just because I have one sitting in the driveway with a for sale sign on it.

Parting out and for sale. | Thanks JBO!

Friday, May 06, 2011 10:21 AM
Wait Eric, a Chuckles, or a J. hehehe

-Saint Augustine
Saturday, May 07, 2011 8:35 AM
trOll wrote:Wait Eric, a Chuckles, or a J. hehehe

lolwut?

Sunday, May 08, 2011 12:34 PM
Ive been in the j scene long enough. Im not here hardly anyway. Had my fun with it for 6 years from everything from air ride to nitrous. One of these days I might get the urge to tinker on it again. There will never be a for sale sign on it

Sunday, May 08, 2011 4:02 PM
Yeah idk what's up with it. I sent randall a txt about it a week ago and he sent mark a message and no answer from that.

Sunday, May 08, 2011 9:25 PM
shes been down for almost a month iirc, sad to see the site go. We all knew it was coming guys. I still have my fire. done a few odd and end things to her, but she wont go fully under the knife till this fall when shes paid off. I really hope that all of us Jbokers can stay in touch, and its looking like jbo is the only way atm.

Proud member of JBOK
Sunday, May 08, 2011 9:27 PM
I no longer belong!

Sunday, May 08, 2011 9:44 PM
Charlie.. u never did belong!!! XP

Jking kid...

Proud member of JBOK
Monday, May 09, 2011 7:47 AM
^^ lol

I'm down for staying in touch, I liked all of you guys, you were great!

-Saint Augustine
Monday, May 09, 2011 8:54 AM
If you are interested in getting it back up then you all need to contact Mark ( pezed ) via email at mark@ale8.org.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Friday, February 10, 2012 9:09 AM
I'm still rocking the Cavi, I haven't been modding or anything... just a point A to B type of car. But I do use my JBOK email ALL THE TIME! Glad it's not lost as well... I would be DEVASTATED! I do hit up the site every so often to see what others are doing. But sad to see it's not up anymore.

Sunday, February 19, 2012 5:33 AM
I always had fun with everyone around the J-body scene. Everyone at JBOK was always cool. I guess I'm the only one working on one again. I'll have plenty of body work if anyone wants to revisit old times lol. We need to get something together when it warms up.

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Sunday, March 04, 2012 5:52 AM
Wahhhh put the fawkin site back up!!!111!1

JBOK.org / J-Bodies of Kentucky
Sunday, March 04, 2012 3:48 PM
Looks like he's keeping the domain active... but let his hosting die...

*direct link removed to internic's public whois of jbok.org*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, March 05, 2012 4:48 PM

Monday, March 05, 2012 2:32 PM
Mystic02VA (GME Chat) wrote:Looks like he's keeping the domain active... but let his hosting die...

http://reports.internic.net

In all due respect to Mark could you please remove your link as it has his personal information on it. I'd appreciate it man, thanks.

Ben (DirtyJ) wrote:Wahhhh put the fawkin site back up!!!111!1

We're working on that.

Monday, March 05, 2012 4:12 PM
Sweet can't wait for it to be back up!

Monday, March 05, 2012 4:47 PM
JoeyDaBomb wrote:
Mystic02VA (GME Chat) wrote:Looks like he's keeping the domain active... but let his hosting die...

http://reports.internic.net

In all due respect to Mark could you please remove your link as it has his personal information on it. I'd appreciate it man, thanks.

Ben (DirtyJ) wrote:Wahhhh put the fawkin site back up!!!111!1

We're working on that.
I could remove it... but its public information. Anyone who really wants to can go to internic.net whois and search any domain... you could search my domains in my profile and get mine... you could search j-body.org and get dave's ... Its public information up there...

So yeah... i'll remove it... but if he's that concerned about it, he needs to add "private whois" to his domain package, because as of right now, its public info and it legally has to be up on internic's whois, according to ICANN

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, March 05, 2012 4:49 PM

Monday, March 05, 2012 9:30 PM
[quote=Mystic02VA (GME Chat0
We're working on that.I could remove it... but its public information. Anyone who really wants to can go to internic.net whois and search any domain... you could search my domains in my profile and get mine... you could search j-body.org and get dave's ... Its public information up there...

So yeah... i'll remove it... but if he's that concerned about it, he needs to add "private whois" to his domain package, because as of right now, its public info and it legally has to be up on internic's whois, according to ICANN

I appreciate it man.

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 4:59 PM
So serious in here.

JBOK.org / J-Bodies of Kentucky
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search