05 sunfire project fs - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
05 sunfire project fs
Sunday, June 05, 2011 8:21 AM
2005 Pontiac Sunfire. 45000mi. salvage title. $5000 firm (easily 5k in performance parts alone)

suspension: Tokico D-specs, Eibach Sportline springs, Addco rear sway bar, GM 24mm front sway bar, poly endlinks and d bushings, poly c-arm bushings, OEMs rear stb, GM vert front stb, enkei 5+ wheels with brand new rubber (0miles)

engine: TTR upper mount, TTR transmission mounts, saab turbo kit (high pressure), fully tig welded ic pipes, slp high flow cat, sr*s cat-back exhaust, extra block with crank and pistons / rods

interior: stock, autometer boost gauge, custom pod for boost gauge (goes where the ds window adjuster would)

the bad: i was drilling out where the oil return goes and completely @!#$ up the engine girdle. I have an extra block that has already been drilled, just not interested in swapping out the girdles. no space, no money, no time. so FML, im buying a stock vette. The salvage title is due to a rear end colision the idiot owner just decided not to take the proper steps in having it fixed and totaled it out for the cash settlement. it needed a new rear bumper, quarter panel, rear quarter glass, rear window, trunk lid, and rear windshield. It was all properly done by a reputable auto restorer (b&b classy cars. almont, mi) the frame is not tweaked or bent in any way, never had any problems and the rstb and rear sway bars fit just as it were a new vehicle.

Im really firm on the price as stated, i could part out the performance stuff for 4-5k fix the car and sell it for another 4-5k... so this is a huge deal.
email or text for pix tunesportcavi@gmail.com 9894508130. thanks

Re: 05 sunfire project fs
Sunday, June 05, 2011 11:53 AM
PM me when and if you wanna part it out.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search