Feeler: '03 LS Wheels (non-chrome) - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Feeler: '03 LS Wheels (non-chrome)
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 8:46 PM
I have a set of '03 LS wheels (non chrome) wheels, tires are shot 2 of them were wore to the band. I used them 1 winter, when my cavalier was still my daily driver. Being the car wont need winter wheels anymore.

Looking for $100 for 4. Willing to drive an hour to meet someone for them, shipping would be ridiculous and not worth it.
So if your local to Cincinnati, OH 45230, or within 2 hr trip and you'd want to meet 1/2 way.

Lemme know, I'll try to grab some more pics of the wheels tmrw if i have time, these were the one winter in '05 that I used them.
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c92/twiztidtroll/DSCN4144.jpg

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine

Re: Feeler: '03 LS Wheels (non-chrome)
Thursday, March 31, 2011 4:07 PM
you have a pm! how is the clear on them? and the other 2 tires?
Sunday, April 03, 2011 1:59 AM
PM'd

Sunday, April 03, 2011 5:40 PM
Here's the pics i Promised. They are in the same condition i bought them in in '05. as i mentioned they were only on the car for 2 maybe 3 months.

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Monday, April 04, 2011 6:39 PM
1straitcavy ... wrote:you have a pm! how is the clear on them? and the other 2 tires?

Pending sale for 1strightcavy!

-Saint Augustine
Tuesday, April 05, 2011 9:03 PM
Sold: ChevyBoi89. PM'd

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:17 AM

-Saint Augustine
Tuesday, June 07, 2011 9:36 AM
/bump /bump

-Saint Augustine
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 11:21 AM
hmm, it says sold them you bumped. Does this mean you still have them?

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 1:35 PM
Yeah guy told me to "hold them" for 2 weeks its going on month 2 now. Lol so its safe to say, theyre not sold yet. So if anyone is interested, just let me know.

-Saint Augustine
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search