Making my yearly trip to indiana...anything exciting going on in the indy area? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Making my yearly trip to indiana...anything exciting going on in the indy area?
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:05 PM
Well ill be making my usual trip to noblesville indiana Saturday. anybody got anything going on? Hoping to meet some new faces besides two two homos paul and jason lol.

Re: Making my yearly trip to indiana...anything exciting going on in the indy area?
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:34 PM
Re: Making my yearly trip to indiana...anything exciting going on in the indy area?
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 6:42 PM
Lol. Your going to the motherland! Bring back some cokes lol

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 8:12 PM
great, just when I thought the mid west was great to live in, Gil comes to it..... Just cant get rid of him!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 10:39 PM
Slamology is this weekend. Jason, Paul, and I are all going.

Thursday, June 16, 2011 3:56 AM
griderusmc( da beaner ) wrote:Well ill be making my usual trip to noblesville indiana Saturday. anybody got anything going on? Hoping to meet some new faces besides three homos paul, jason, and myself lol.

fixed for ya

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, June 16, 2011 4:48 AM
Karnage wrote:Slamology is this weekend. Jason(is trying to go), Paul, and I are all going.

there fixed it for you.

slamology was up to like 750 cars registered as of a few days ago.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, June 16, 2011 9:48 AM
Still working on the sunfire jason?

Thursday, June 16, 2011 6:36 PM
damm i'm gonna miss slam this year! i might come for the late night drags at the RED ROOF inn

Thursday, June 16, 2011 8:23 PM
you need to be there its gonna rock! I got left out of the wordplay lol

Thursday, June 16, 2011 8:28 PM
Spencer ! Are you going to Slamology too ? Ugh, everyone is taking their fancy cars... I can't keep up. Hopefully there are some crappy J-bodies there so I can point and laugh lol. Everyone else that is going so far is showing me up!

Friday, June 17, 2011 4:57 AM
theres always a few cavs there that are less then to be desired.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, June 17, 2011 5:56 AM
sndsgood wrote:theres always a few cavs there that are less then to be desired.

I'll trailer mine there! j/k

It'd only torn completely apart, and nearly thoroughly sanded. lol

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
-Saint Augustine
Friday, June 17, 2011 6:18 AM
Any other meets in the next 3 weeks?

Friday, June 17, 2011 6:27 AM
i remember a couple that were most unsavory.

Friday, June 17, 2011 6:30 AM
well probably be checking out and seeing what happenin in Greenwood tonight and the hitting the RAM brewery downtown Indy, to grab some food. Then back to the hotel for the festivities.

Friday, June 17, 2011 6:53 AM
SlamolOgy this weekend car wars next, Monday Hoosier park car show, shooting @!#$, drinking, barn fire and cookout on my b day (bring presents bitch), and if you want to bring your chillens fishing we can go to my gpas I know we talked about it in the past...

Friday, June 17, 2011 7:17 AM
Illegal fireworks
Friday, June 17, 2011 7:32 AM
Spencer wrote:i remember a couple that were most unsavory.

Iol like the spray bombed black one with
The duct tape sunroof??or the lime green and flat black (both rattle canned) one on like 24's?

Friday, June 17, 2011 7:34 AM
arrival_04_eco (green98cav) wrote:SlamolOgy this weekend car wars next, Monday Hoosier park car show, shooting @!#$, drinking, barn fire and cookout on my b day (bring presents bitch), and if you want to bring your chillens fishing we can go to my gpas I know we talked about it in the past...

car wars. is that extreme vehicle designs show? and this monday is hoosier parks show? after 5pm im guessing?

Saturday, June 18, 2011 4:40 AM
Sweet guess ill be a pauls polishing the flower lol

Saturday, June 18, 2011 7:53 PM
Well made it to noblesville safe and sound. Hope to meet up with some of you guys soon.

Sunday, June 19, 2011 8:00 AM
Monday, June 20, 2011 7:48 AM
Any one got a spare set of headlights for a 99 sunfire?

Monday, June 20, 2011 12:42 PM
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search