Looking for some lightweight rims - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for some lightweight rims
Thursday, June 16, 2011 2:56 PM

Looking for some 16s or smaller racing rims. 5x100 around 38+ offset would be nice as well.
In the Michigan area

Pontiac Fiero powered by L61/LE5 Ecotec "Innovation is a new level of performance"

Re: Looking for some lightweight rims
Friday, June 17, 2011 2:32 PM
Damn good deal to

Friday, June 17, 2011 7:09 PM
Yeah it was, I won it at $177

Pontiac Fiero powered by L61/LE5 Ecotec "Innovation is a new level of performance"
Friday, June 17, 2011 7:38 PM
DICE PD aka ecotecfiero wrote:Yeah it was, I won it at $177

I hate you!!!!!!!!!!
lol I was bidding too.....
Friday, June 17, 2011 9:13 PM
LMAO what do i get for finding them for you?!

Saturday, June 18, 2011 9:44 AM
They are for sale for $500

I had just started watching these on ebay before I posted here, really surprised they didnt go for more, however I should of had them for $152 if someone here didnt bid against me
Problem now is finding decent tires that don't cost a fortune and another pair of them. I may end up going 16x7 in the rear anyways.

Monday, June 20, 2011 9:21 AM
Dan: I am guessing that was your Ecotec Fiero I saw at LLC a couple years ago. I was there with a white prostreet Chevy Astro.

12 second Prostreet Astro and 94 Cav winter beater
Monday, June 20, 2011 10:03 AM
Yes it was, although the LCC autoshows also have brought problems for me, each year I plan on attending something awful goes wrong on that car lol.

Off-topic but I see you graduated from Davenport, I graduated from LCC last year and been going to Davenport at the Lansing campus, but I have to take accounting 2 there but I took accounting 1 about 2 years ago at LCC lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search