WTB: Cavalier Coupe $2000ish - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTB: Cavalier Coupe $2000ish
Saturday, June 18, 2011 6:14 PM
I am looking for a car for my fiancee and she is looking to get a Cavalier to replace her 97 Grand Prix.

The car must be a coupe, Automatic, with no major issues, fairly clean, Clean Title, As it is her daily driver. Id prefer 00+, but unless its a base model it would be a stretch for our budget. Going over 2k is a possibility, but not sure how munch we can do over that, as its what we have in cash now. if its modded or pristine or anything like that, but I would really like to stay around 2k. Any motor really is acceptable as long as it would be a good DD. I have one I am looking at on the .org, but since we are not sure if it will be up for sale I wanted to take a look at what else is availible to weigh our options.

Thanks .

Re: WTB: Cavalier Coupe $2000ish
Sunday, June 19, 2011 7:31 PM
the one your thinking about will not be sold right now, ive tried multiple times and am 1st on the list

Sunday, June 19, 2011 8:06 PM
arrival_04_eco (green98cav) wrote:the one your thinking about will not be sold right now, ive tried multiple times and am 1st on the list

Different one Paul
Sunday, June 19, 2011 9:18 PM
Yeah, I was talking about Davids, not Joeys.

Sunday, June 19, 2011 10:05 PM
arrival_04_eco (green98cav) wrote:the one your thinking about will not be sold right now, ive tried multiple times and am 1st on the list

lol

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Monday, June 20, 2011 4:43 AM
Monday, June 20, 2011 7:07 AM
There's some cheap ones on craigslist.

Monday, June 20, 2011 1:02 PM
griderusmc( da beaner ) wrote:There's some cheap ones on craigslist.

This was the problem in the first place
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search