Feeler: TVS 5k miles! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Feeler: TVS 5k miles!
Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:13 AM
TVS hasnt seen more than 5k, like new. $2200-$2000+ new.

I am pretty firm as I need to buy another car that is more reliable, my car is FUBAR'd and is killing me. Ion would see a stock M62 on E85, even a GT3076. Found a car that is perfect, just need some money.

NO LOWBALLERS PLEASE!

Looking to get what I paid for it, $1700 FIRM, or parts plus cash.

I dont need to do this as I am going to head to ZZP for an E85 dyno tune. I could get 25 plus mpg, right now 7mpg.

PM me if your interested, will entertain reasonable offers.

Rob

BLOWN2POINT4 Ion Quad Coupe Autotragic
Powered By Harrop TVS Made By Tupperware
TVS, LS4 TB, 80's, OTTP Port&Polish I/M DualPass, OTTP H/E, Pacesetter Header, Full 3" Exhaust

Re: Feeler: TVS 5k miles!
Saturday, July 16, 2011 8:28 PM
oh man. if my bonus was this month and not next month.

this is the start of my signature: have you read the RULES yet?
my carDomain updated 6/11/10 Forged and Supercharged

Re: Feeler: TVS 5k miles!
Sunday, July 17, 2011 7:59 PM
s1lver_N1p (forum_Naz1) wrote:oh man. if my bonus was this month and not next month.

I am willing to deal, and trade parts. I am actually going to have a J again. PM me for sure, I'm willing to do payments, or even hold it. The J I'm looking at is InfamousEcos car, what I always wanted, a 02 LSSPORT Eco red like my old car, I wanted it exactly before I got my Ion and I have always kicked myself for not finishing it. So either my Ion gets a regular M62 and the J gets a GT3076 or vice versa. Winters and one car I am done with I hate driving one car and worrying about it being reliable, or whether its on the road. Only one car gets modded at a time. Two projects, but one gets DD status, the other is my toy.

I also am starting a business, Patriot heads at cost, and everything else performance, exterior or audio wise I will soon be selling. My first order will be selling things so low on this site as a GP or straight sales that I can't post prices as I want to help out the site and friends that got me into modding. I might even be putting a TVS back on, but right now I need a DD that isn't getting 10mpg or worry starting putting the SSBC kits on the Ion I have to worry about being done ASAP. No half assing it.

I don't want a 1000-1500 beater that I have to worry about either, so the LSSPORT is ideal in both finishing a J, and a solid DD.

PM me for sure, as long as I can get a tiny deposit, or talk to you on the phone I will pull the add or as long as I get enough cash I can take parts in trade as well.

BLOWN2POINT4 Ion Quad Coupe Autotragic