arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time) - Page 4 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Monday, November 21, 2011 4:00 AM
he has been on vacation the last week or two. i know they were down in disney. thought he maybe back on the boat buy now working again. he will reply when he gets back in town.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Thursday, November 24, 2011 8:08 PM
Sorry guys have been at work. Just got home late last night. All gauges are mechanical. The cluster has been sold and the suspension and exhaust are all staying for now.

I'll be home until December 6th so if you want something let me know and I'll have it shipped ASAP



Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Friday, November 25, 2011 3:32 PM
updated list, if you dont see it on the list its long gone...



Engine:
* rksport carbon fiber brake fluid cover - $60
* rksport carbon fiber 03-05 grill piece (has some cracks in clear) $100
* polished lsj valve cover - $200 with dsm half moon, and custom aluminum plate for coilpack+
* polished fuel rail - $75
* turbo tech racing lower motor mount - $75
* level zero motorsports upper solid mount with solid bushings - $75
* garrett 50 .63ar stage 3 turbine turbo - $600 (has 1600 miles)
* Tial 50mm BOV - $200 with bov pipe, $175 without
* 2.5" intercooler piping
* custom downpipe
* jcanadian turbo manifold - $150
* custom FMU - $150
* stainless lines
* tial 38mm wastegate - $175
* greddy turbo timer - $125
* optima red/ yellow top battery tray - $50

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:

* polished front and rear vibrant strut bars (front endlinks have been re powdercoated black) - $120
* rk sport subframe brace - $75
steelies with bfg drag radials.. BO

Interior:

* innovative lm1 and db blue gauge - $300
* autometer cobalt oil pressure gauge $50
* autometer cobalt boost gauge - $50
* black suede and arrival blue center console $100
* sparco black suede steering wheel $200
* momo hub $60

Exterior:

* vis racing carbon fiber invader hood that is partially painted $350
Remember all of this is OBO




Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Saturday, November 26, 2011 7:43 AM


Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Friday, November 25, 2011 11:05 PM
you have a PM.
Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Saturday, November 26, 2011 3:53 AM
So the suspension is for sale or not? You say its staying, but its still on your list for 600.



Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Saturday, November 26, 2011 5:12 AM
gtpsunfire wrote:

So the suspension is for sale or not? You say its staying, but its still on your list for 600.


It's staying for now unless someone is sending me a stock setup and $$



Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Saturday, November 26, 2011 6:18 AM
pics of boost and oil pressure gauges?






Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Saturday, November 26, 2011 6:57 AM
alex priggen wrote:

pics of boost and oil pressure gauges?







Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Monday, November 28, 2011 10:05 PM
steelies with bfg drag radials.. BO pics of those and how many miles on them ?
Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:38 AM
You sir have a pm



Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Tuesday, December 06, 2011 1:16 PM
arrival_04_eco (green98cav) wrote:

updated list, if you dont see it on the list its long gone...



Engine:
* rksport carbon fiber brake fluid cover - $60
* polished lsj valve cover - $200 with dsm half moon, and custom aluminum plate for coilpack+
* garrett 50 .63ar stage 3 turbine turbo - $600 (has 1600 miles)
* 2.5" intercooler piping
* custom downpipe
* jcanadian turbo manifold - $150
* tial 38mm wastegate - $175

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:

* polished front and rear vibrant strut bars (front endlinks have been re powdercoated black) - $120
* rk sport subframe brace - $75
steelies with bfg drag radials.. BO

Interior:

* innovative lm1 and db blue gauge - $300
* black suede and arrival blue center console $100
* sparco black suede steering wheel $200
* momo hub $60

Exterior:

* vis racing carbon fiber invader hood that is partially painted $350
Remember all of this is OBO




Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, December 12, 2011 10:28 AM



Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 6:12 AM
alright new bump, get this @!#$ out of my garage lol

updated list, if you dont see it on the list its long gone...



Engine:
* rksport carbon fiber brake fluid cover - $40
* polished lsj valve cover - $150 with dsm half moon, and custom aluminum plate for coilpack+
* garrett 50 .63ar stage 3 turbine turbo - $600 (has 1600 miles)
* custom downpipe
* jcanadian turbo manifold - $100
* tial 38mm wastegate - $150
i will sell turbo, wastegate, downpipe, wastegate dump, turbo manifold, and intercooler for $1000

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:

steelies with bfg drag radials.. BO

Interior:

* innovative lm1 and db blue gauge - $200
* black suede and arrival blue center console $75

Exterior:

* vis racing carbon fiber invader hood that is partially painted $300 or $100 and trade for a stock arrival blue hood
Remember all of this is OBO



Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:21 PM


Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 6:17 AM
pic of the lsj cover please
Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 6:23 AM




Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 11:16 AM
hey son, u said those strut bars were mine!



Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 4:48 PM
In regards to the

Any issues with leaks from the dsm half moon?

Does this work with with the stock coil pack?

Does it still have the stock LSJ pvc nipple?
Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:10 PM
Philly D wrote:

In regards to the

Any issues with leaks from the dsm half moon?

Does this work with with the stock coil pack?

Does it still have the stock LSJ pvc nipple?


no issue with leaks it is just siliconed in.

it will work with the stock coilpack with some simple modifications (ill include the one i used with no issues)

and yes still has the lsj pvc nipple on the back passenger side.




Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:16 PM
good seller. did buy some gauges off him. no problems. quick question: is this the stuff you used on your hoses? how is it?

http://cableorganizer.com/fray-resistant/non-fray-flame-retardant.html








Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:22 PM
Priggen wrote:

good seller. did buy some gauges off him. no problems. quick question: is this the stuff you used on your hoses? how is it?

http://cableorganizer.com/fray-resistant/non-fray-flame-retardant.html


thanks man and yes that is what i used, no issues with it. I would def recommend heat shrinking the ends to make it hug better. and good luck with the fuel rail if your going to do it lol



Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:34 PM
arrival_04_eco (green98cav) wrote:

Priggen wrote:

good seller. did buy some gauges off him. no problems. quick question: is this the stuff you used on your hoses? how is it?

http://cableorganizer.com/fray-resistant/non-fray-flame-retardant.html


thanks man and yes that is what i used, no issues with it. I would def recommend heat shrinking the ends to make it hug better. and good luck with the fuel rail if your going to do it lol


im going to look into it more but i dont really want to buy 100 feet of it. i need maybe 15-20. lol also you able to post pics of the rksport subframe brace? did you use it on the 04 k frame?






Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:44 PM
do you still have the strut bars? and if so how much to ship to 46256 or possibly work out a meet up if you're not too far away

Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:53 PM
pics of rksport subframe?



2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
2011 texas heatwave 2nd place american compact street class
Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:22 PM
Priggen wrote:

arrival_04_eco (green98cav) wrote:

Priggen wrote:

good seller. did buy some gauges off him. no problems. quick question: is this the stuff you used on your hoses? how is it?

http://cableorganizer.com/fray-resistant/non-fray-flame-retardant.html


thanks man and yes that is what i used, no issues with it. I would def recommend heat shrinking the ends to make it hug better. and good luck with the fuel rail if your going to do it lol


im going to look into it more but i dont really want to buy 100 feet of it. i need maybe 15-20. lol also you able to post pics of the rksport subframe brace? did you use it on the 04 k frame?


i was able to buy it by the foot from them, so keep looking around on there. and to everyone the strut bars and subframe brace are spoken for sorry.



Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:25 PM
you sell your painted dash bezel?


Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Re: arrival_04_eco PART OUT (its official this time)
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:54 PM
^^Yes....I bought it.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search