So, where's the bash? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
So, where's the bash?
Friday, July 22, 2011 6:57 AM
I'm not around the org enough to keep up on all of this years... uncertainty

So, is there not one at all?

Re: So, where's the bash?
Friday, July 22, 2011 7:11 AM
Check the events forum

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, July 22, 2011 7:22 AM
Not sure if I'm blind, or just stupid... or correct

I see 2012 planning and 2010 pics.

Friday, July 22, 2011 7:40 AM
Deaf, dumb and blind. It is right on the homepage too

Friday, July 22, 2011 8:15 AM
Kris Brickman wrote:Not sure if I'm blind, or just stupid... or correct

I see 2012 planning and 2010 pics.

Its the 2012 planning, no location has been set yet.

306 TQ
Friday, July 22, 2011 10:34 AM
Call me crazy, but when I see 2012 planning, I think of next summer, as it is 2011. Or do we work like automakers here?

Friday, July 22, 2011 10:43 AM
If you are referring to the 2011 bash its where WAS the bash.
Friday, July 22, 2011 10:50 AM
2012 bash is in seattle, washington this year, wanted to give the 3 guys on the west coast there chance at a bash.

actually for 2011 because of the bitching it was just ran in conjuntion with the ced mega meet last month. now they are looking at trying to find a central location for 2012.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, July 22, 2011 11:22 AM
sure would be nice if everyone could just meet at the lonestarbash in texas next year

Friday, July 22, 2011 11:31 AM
Nice. Was thinking about going next year but a 35hour drive will be slightly out of the range at which I would like to travel. Maybe the 2013 will be in Alaska? lol

Friday, July 22, 2011 12:04 PM
Kris Brickman wrote:Call me crazy, but when I see 2012 planning, I think of next summer, as it is 2011. Or do we work like automakers here?

LOL, well yea, Like Jason said, this years 'bash' was molded with CED in Chi town. Wasn't really a Jbody bash. Hopefully we can get it back up and running next year.

306 TQ

Friday, July 22, 2011 2:11 PM
Thats where the confusion was..

I'm used to them being in august.

Well that's too bad. Washington, phew. Ill have to see. Thanks guys.

Saturday, July 23, 2011 12:29 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:
Kris Brickman wrote:Call me crazy, but when I see 2012 planning, I think of next summer, as it is 2011. Or do we work like automakers here?

LOL, well yea, Like Jason said, this years 'bash' was molded with CED in Chi town. Wasn't really a Jbody bash. Hopefully we can get it back up and running next year.

I hope so because I refuse to be a tag-a-long to a Cobalt meet. I had a great time in Painesville last summer. I was kind of disappointed that I couldnt get to see you guys this summer but oh well. I guess having auto-x and a drag strip is more important than the people.

Long live The Bash!

Saturday, July 23, 2011 12:50 PM
TheSundownFire wrote:

I hope so because I refuse to be a tag-a-long to a Cobalt meet.

how do you know? were you there? didnt think so. it wasnt a cobalt meet. it was the crate engine depot meet. granted the majority of the cars were cobalts, there was a few cav's and hhr's, supra, conquest, evo. If people have the mentality like yours, then nobody will come to ours because they woudl be a tag along to a j meet.

Saturday, July 23, 2011 1:04 PM
gotta agree with vince. people need to stop being so uptight about what kind of car someone drives and just go and enjoy a car event.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Saturday, July 23, 2011 1:17 PM
All that matters is the couple cavaliers that were there beat the piss out of all the cobalts at the track!

They weren't very happy...

Saturday, July 23, 2011 10:55 PM
jmarks82 wrote:All that matters is the couple cavaliers that were there beat the piss out of all the cobalts at the track!

lol on the contrary.... the crowd would flock to the line once the cavs went.... then after they raced.... everyone left til the next time haha.

Monday, July 25, 2011 12:10 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:
TheSundownFire wrote:I hope so because I refuse to be a tag-a-long to a Cobalt meet.

how do you know? were you there? didnt think so. it wasnt a cobalt meet. it was the crate engine depot meet. granted the majority of the cars were cobalts, there was a few cav's and hhr's, supra, conquest, evo. If people have the mentality like yours, then nobody will come to ours because they woudl be a tag along to a j meet.

I know Im not the only one who feels this way. You guys can keep it wherever you want. My opinion is my opinion and Im going to stick with it.

Monday, July 25, 2011 3:48 AM
jmarks82 wrote:All that matters is the couple cavaliers that were there beat the piss out of all the cobalts at the track!

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, July 25, 2011 6:55 AM
TheSundownFire wrote:
BuiltNBoosted wrote:
TheSundownFire wrote:I hope so because I refuse to be a tag-a-long to a Cobalt meet.

I know Im not the only one who feels this way. You guys can keep it wherever you want. My opinion is my opinion and Im going to stick with it.

Nope your not the only one.

On the other hand, Im down for any type of car meet. I just didn't have the means to go to the CED. Nobody locally was heading that way, so I wasn't gonna go and not really know anybody.

I wish we can get a J only meet again, nothing like Jbody owners!!

LONG LIVE THE JBODY BASH!!!

306 TQ
Wednesday, July 27, 2011 7:22 AM
I'm fine going to a meet with a bunch of different guys, which is what the bash is turning into as well. I think the bash is just more people we all know from this board and everything. A lot of guys have moved on from j's but still hang around here (like myself). I don't have my cavy but I would still come to a bash because of all the people. yeah it's cool to see all of the cars but the bash has always been more about the people than the cars.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 12:29 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:

THIS

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, July 28, 2011 4:53 AM
the Jew wrote:
WHITECAVY wrote:

THIS

you a little lost there son. you may want to head south a bit....

Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:04 AM
sndsgood wrote:
the Jew wrote:
WHITECAVY wrote:

THIS

you a little lost there son. you may want to head south a bit....

no sir trolling on JBO is where its at

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Thursday, July 28, 2011 9:33 AM
the Jew wrote:no sir trolling on JBO is where its at

this.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search