*HUGE SALE* - 5 Wheel Sets - Turbo - Nissan - Honda - GM - Everything OBO! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
*HUGE SALE* - 5 Wheel Sets - Turbo - Nissan - Honda - GM - Everything OBO!
Sunday, July 03, 2011 12:15 PM
Lots of parts here, 5 sets of wheels/tires, turbo parts, universal parts as well as Nissan, Chevy, and Honda specific parts.

No prices listed! I'm willing to let things go CHEAP, just make me an offer. Post here or PM me. I will provide pics of anything if requested.

-16X7 Nissan 240SX SE 5x114.3 wheels in 205/55/16 tires, good shape. The wheels have some scuffs of the face of the wheels.

- 17X9 +30 5x100 bolt pattern Rota Torque wheels wrapped in stretched 205/50/17 Falken tires. These wheels are in the hyper black finish. The wheels and tires were only used for a total of 6 months and are in new condition other than a few curb scratches.

-17x9 /17x9.5 staggered set of Rota P45R wheels and tires. The fronts are 17x9 +25 wrapped in 245/40/17 Kumho rubber and the rears are 17x9.5 +30 wrapped in 275/40/17 Kumho rubber. The wheels are in perfect condition but the tires have uneven wear due to hard driving and never getting a propper alignment.

-17X7.5 5x100 bolt pattern Gold Rota Attack wheels with a set of four BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW2 tires. These are nice light weight wheels weighing only 16.5 lbs each. Two wheels have 225/45/17 KDW tires, these were on the rear of the car for about 1500 miles and look brand new, 95%+ tread left. The other two wheels 235/40/17 KDW tires on them, they have about 5000 miles on them and 75% tread left.

-15X6.5 Nippon F-2 wheels wrapped in 205/50/15 Dunlop Direzza DZ101 tires. I bought these wheels and tires new for my Civic, used them ONLY in the summer months, they are in perfect condition and have less than 7,000 miles on them. These wheels weigh 11 lbs. each, 4X100 bolt pattern and have a gun metal finish.

-5x114.3 Powered By Max 15mm bolt on wheel spacers. These were used for one season and are in perfect shape, they include custom adapter lugs and custom hubcentric rings.

- Turbonetics Evolution 35mm external waste gate. Used less than 5000 miles and still in great condition, i will also include different springs and shims for different boost levels.

-ZZP EGR eliminator module.

-GM 3 Bar MAP sensor and pigtail plug, brand new.

- Griffen/HKS intercooler. Griffen core mated to HKS end tanks, the core alone is 20"x10"x2.5" and has 2.5" inlet and outlet.

-Greddy EGT gauge complete with probe. I bought this used and never installed it.

-FMU. Not sure what brand it is but it was part of the old RKSport turbo kit and looks to be adjustable.

-Momo Shift Knob. Billet aluminum with "MOMO" engraved.

- Momo Corse 350mm steering wheel, brushed aluminum center and black grip.

-Autometer air/fuel ratio gauge, 2 1/16" Ultra-Lite silver face. -

-Autometer N2O bottle pressure gauge, 2 1/16" Ultra-Lite silver face.

-Cavalier fender flares, made by a company called EGR but no longer in production, rare. These are not universal, they are actually made for the Cavalier. What i have is two pairs of front flares, both pairs have the bottom edge trimmed to allow them to fit with side skirts.

-Energy Suspension bushing sets for 88-91 Honda Civics, Brand new in the boxes! 16.3104G Rear lower control arm bushing set, 16.3103G Front lower control arm bushing set, 16.8102G Front shock upper & lower bushing set, and 16.8103R Rear shock upper & lower bushing set.

-Polished aluminum small block Chevy alternator. Has typical oxidation that polished aluminum gets.

-240SX S13/S14 Big brake conversion brackets. These allow you to run 300ZX calipers with big 350Z track package 12.75" rotors. These are brand new!

-10 lb Nitrous bottle with brackets.

-Pioneer DEH P6500 CD reciever.

-LSD for a 240SX. Complete VLSD pumpkin from a Infinity J30, direct replacement for a S14 240SX.

-91 Civic Si 5 speed manul trans. Small hole in case, won't hold fluid.

I will accept cash or paypal only. I am willing to ship smaller parts (no wheels) if buy pays shipping cost. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Re: *HUGE SALE* - 5 Wheel Sets - Turbo - Nissan - Honda - GM - Everything OBO!
Sunday, July 03, 2011 1:20 PM
U know my offer

Sunday, July 03, 2011 3:47 PM
Pmed

Sunday, July 03, 2011 3:59 PM
Hmm pics of fender flares?

13.1 @ 115
Sunday, July 03, 2011 4:01 PM
A couple pics of the intercooler as requested.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile

Sunday, July 03, 2011 4:05 PM
DJ MIKE BARR wrote:Hmm pics of fender flares?

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile

Monday, July 04, 2011 9:50 AM
Another pic as requested, map sensor and plug.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile

Monday, July 04, 2011 10:15 AM
ZZP EGR eliminator module. pics??

Also pics of that momo wheel??

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"
Monday, July 04, 2011 11:12 AM
David Ortlieb wrote:ZZP EGR eliminator module. pics??

Also pics of that momo wheel??

I'll have to go out and snap pics of the EGR Eliminator later. Here is a pic of the Momo steering wheel.

Other pics requested.

Bolt on wheel spacers

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile

Monday, July 04, 2011 4:05 PM
Since i started this thread i've had 20+ PM's from people asking how much do i want for this or how much do i want for that... If you're serious about something just make me an offer, its as simple as that. I said i'm willing to let things go cheap, use it to your benefit!

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile

Monday, July 04, 2011 4:06 PM
GLWS

free bump

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 5:40 AM
Interested in the a/f but I'm guessing it's a narrowband? If not please email me because I'm not on this site much anymore, heberling4323@yahoo.com thanks very interested if wideband
Tuesday, July 05, 2011 7:28 AM
Momo steering wheel is sold.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 2:41 PM
Nippon F-2 wheels SOLD
Rota Torque wheels SOLD
Rota Attack wheels SOLD

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile

Thursday, July 07, 2011 4:14 PM
NEW ITEM FOR SALE

- Deevo Forged Aluminum Lug Nuts, black anodized finish 12x1.50 set of 20.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile

Sunday, July 24, 2011 8:12 AM
Are both lug patterns on the spacers 5x114.3? Or do they convert 5x114.3 to 5x100?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search