Last pics of the cav - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Last pics of the cav
Saturday, June 11, 2011 2:27 AM

Hate to see it go. Had a lot of fun with it over the past 11 years. Going up on eBay today

CarDomain

Re: Last pics of the cav
Saturday, June 11, 2011 4:48 PM
I do like that car, sorry to see you part with it. Good luck with the sale.

Sig'less since '02!
Friday, July 08, 2011 1:37 AM
Friday, July 08, 2011 7:28 AM
you could sell the front bear brakes for atleast 500. i would part it bofore letting it go that cheap.

Friday, July 08, 2011 8:00 AM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:you could sell the front bear brakes for atleast 500. i would part it bofore letting it go that cheap.

I too agree with this guy.

Friday, July 08, 2011 11:31 AM
id give you 2500 for it lol.. or you could sell me the brakes for a decent amount..

Friday, July 08, 2011 11:44 AM
I really dont have time to part the car out, Ive got a 500 dollar deductable to fix the roof of my house and about 750 to fix the wiring in the house too. If you would give me 2500 for it just post it up on ebay

CarDomain
Friday, July 08, 2011 11:49 AM
whats the wreck on the carfax?

Friday, July 08, 2011 5:37 PM
chris wrote:I really dont have time to part the car out, Ive got a 500 dollar deductable to fix the roof of my house and about 750 to fix the wiring in the house too. If you would give me 2500 for it just post it up on ebay

Make you a deal. I will come out and fix the said above and you pay me with car. Deal?

Friday, July 08, 2011 11:08 PM
The wreck was from a front end collision. Was sitting in a turn lane, old woman hit me in the rear end and pushed me into the SUV in front ot me.

CarDomain
Saturday, July 09, 2011 12:12 PM
Had to cancel the bid and it didnt sell. 2500 takes everything the brakes the engine and tranny suspension parts everything if anyone has the time to part this car out. Id hate to see it go in peices but i really dont have a choice.

CarDomain

Saturday, July 09, 2011 1:04 PM
Pm sent... Or text me at 765-610-5810

Saturday, July 09, 2011 1:47 PM
Wow good deal~~

Sunday, July 10, 2011 11:03 AM
wow. Isn't that the supercharged ecotec from the gm concept car? I remember when Schram automotive was selling it on ebay. I wanted to buy it and swap it into my '02.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Sunday, July 10, 2011 12:59 PM
The one and the same Xaveir 2500 is less than what i paid for the engine/ tranny.

CarDomain
Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:57 AM
anyone know how to get ahold of this guy?? trying to buy this car but he isnt responding to pm's

Thursday, July 14, 2011 9:18 AM
Did you try the email in his reg.?

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 6:07 AM
SCreaming deal, wish I was hunting for a new ride, i'd snag this up in a hurry.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 1:31 AM
I am now entertaining trade offers for this car. Looking for something thats easy to get the kids around in comfortably. Perferably 4 door. Still for sale too

CarDomain
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search