Parts Wanted - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Parts Wanted
Sunday, July 31, 2011 5:01 PM
My rebuild process is moving along again. I got my headlight brackets in now and should have my new dash over this next week. There are still some parts I am looking for to piece everything back together.

Interior:
-03-05 Stock Stereo Wiring Harness*
-03-05 Stock Steering Wheel Center Piece/Air Bag Cover*
-03-05 Triple Gauge A-Pillar Pod

Exterior:
-00-02 Impact Absorber/Crush Guard*
-00-02 Stock Radiator Cover*
-95-99 Stock Tails
or
-95-99 Toyota Tails w/ wire pigtails

Anyone with any of these parts please PM or e-mail me with price. Thanks

Re: Parts Wanted
Sunday, July 31, 2011 5:22 PM
i have the bumper support. was gonna keep it but if you want it come and get it. off a 01.

Sunday, July 31, 2011 5:24 PM
Interested in a carbon fiber hood? I know you have a 04 but the pics look like
You converted to a 95-02 front end
Sunday, July 31, 2011 5:41 PM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:i have the bumper support. was gonna keep it but if you want it come and get it. off a 01.

how much would you want for it and where are you located? I get paid on Friday's so I would have to pick it up on the weekend.

Alex Currington wrote:Interested in a carbon fiber hood? I know you have a 04 but the pics look like
You converted to a 95-02 front end

yes i have a 00-02 front end. And I'm not sure if a CF hood in in my budget right now, but if you could show me pics and a price I wouldn't mind to check it out

Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:02 PM
nothing pick it up and help me clear space. i work weekends but i don't have to be here to pick up something for free. lol located in lancaster, ohio.

Monday, August 01, 2011 10:01 AM
Sure, I saw in your future mods you would Like a turbosport carbon fiber hood so I thought you might be interested, asking $350 for it but if you got it in the next 2 weeks I'll let it go for 300. Thanks. It's in very good condition for it's age. I waxed it twice a year and too it off in the winter. Has a very small crack in the front of the hood but besides that it looks great. Selling it bc I sold my car and would like the money for vacation. Thanks
Monday, August 01, 2011 12:40 PM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:nothing pick it up and help me clear space. i work weekends but i don't have to be here to pick up something for free. lol located in lancaster, ohio.

ok well I work during the week until 4pm monday through friday. I can either swing down there after work one night or come get it over the weekend.

Alex Currington wrote:Sure, I saw in your future mods you would Like a turbosport carbon fiber hood so I thought you might be interested, asking $350 for it but if you got it in the next 2 weeks I'll let it go for 300. Thanks. It's in very good condition for it's age. I waxed it twice a year and too it off in the winter. Has a very small crack in the front of the hood but besides that it looks great. Selling it bc I sold my car and would like the money for vacation. Thanks

well i can't afford to get it right now but if you don't have it gone in a few weeks I'll come by and check it out or something.

Updated List:
Interior:
-03-05 Stock Stereo Wiring Harness*
-03-05 Stock Steering Wheel Center Piece/Air Bag Cover*
-03-05 Triple Gauge A-Pillar Pod (4dr If that matters)
-Autometer Oil Pressure Gauge
-Autometer Air/Fuel Gauge
-Autometer Fuel Pressure Gauge
-Autometer Pyrometer
-Autometer Transmission Temp Gauge

Exterior:
-00-02 Stock Radiator Cover*
-95-99 Stock Tails (Decently Clean)
or
-95-99 Toyota Tails w/ wire pigtails
-CF Trunk Bezel

Monday, August 01, 2011 11:15 PM
Like I said when ever. Pm me your number and we will see what works out.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search