New(er) member here, Chicago area j-body help! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New(er) member here, Chicago area j-body help!
Sunday, July 31, 2011 2:09 AM
Hey all, I work at a restaurant in Glendale Heights, IL called Hickory River Smokehouse (Bloomingdale Rd. and Army Trail Rd.) located just off I290, and we have a car meet every Thursday. Mostly mustangs, Bimmers, and the like and I've been bringing my 05 Sunfire up for a few weeks and I'll be honest it's pretty lonely being the only ecotec up there =/ so if anyone was willing to come up for an unofficial and very relaxed car meet Thursday Aug. 4 around 5 PM CST it'd be awesome to meet some other avid J-body fans! Anyone who bring ups a valid respectable car (completely stock beaters do not count! I don't mind if it's only visual mods or you've only got an intake/exhaust/headers, just SOMETHING to set you apart) will be getting a discount on food and (depending on the turnout) my boss may be comp'ing dinner/a few drinks (of the 21+ variety) for all participants! Any details needed, just email me Staycool7989@gmail.com

Great way to meet up, swap info/advice on cars, maybe sell those parts you've been trying to get rid of or find that part you've been missing, and great food!

And if this is in the wrong forum, let me know and I'll move it and get rid of this topic ASAP!

Re: New(er) member here, Chicago area j-body help!
Sunday, July 31, 2011 7:33 AM
You don't have the ability to delete and/or move topics. But i do. This belongs here in the mid-east forum.

Sunday, July 31, 2011 8:17 AM
Mystic02VA (GME Chat) wrote:This belongs here in the mid-east forum.

Hate to burst your bubble, but this actually belongs in the Mid Central Forum .

Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:16 AM
J TO ENVY wrote:
Mystic02VA (GME Chat) wrote:This belongs here in the mid-east forum.

Hate to burst your bubble, but this actually belongs in the Mid Central Forum .

i was thinking j-body meets. but kyle knows best.

Friday, August 05, 2011 8:28 PM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:i was thinking j-body meets. but kyle knows best.

IMO it would get a lot more response in the Mid Central Forum since that is where all the Chicagoland members post, but just my $.02.

Of course the mods are always right !

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search