WTB: Charcoal Headliner - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTB: Charcoal Headliner
Saturday, July 23, 2011 12:26 PM
As the title states. Idc if its aftermarket wrapped or factory but it cant have a sunroof. I would like mirrors too if possible. So if you have one or know of a wrecking yard where I can get one it would be greatly appreciated.

I had a Snapple can blow up in my car and drench the windows, headliner and my face. The headliner is stained pretty bad and Im not dicking with cleaning it. So heres my excuse to get a new headliner.

Thanks guys.

Re: WTB: Charcoal Headliner
Saturday, July 23, 2011 1:28 PM
too bad you dont have a sedan or i got one. coupe visors dont fit the sedan i found out when i put mine in. try u pull and pay in cincy i seem to see quite a few there when i go.
Sunday, July 24, 2011 5:06 AM
Hi Brian

have you thought of fabric paint? That's what I did with mine when I painted it black. Easy and has lasted well. Just a thought

Sunday, July 24, 2011 3:12 PM
Do you have pics of the painted headliner Jay?

I guess I still do need to get to the Cincy pick and pulls when I move back down in a month or so.

Sunday, July 24, 2011 4:41 PM
Not sure I'll have to dig around. Chances are it won't show up all that great though. It's just solid black. Comes in a regular spray paint can I think I got it at lowes. Pretty cheap and it's held up great for over a year. Not meant for any high traffic areas but luckily the headliner isn't really high traffic lol

Saturday, August 06, 2011 12:16 PM
Found one kiddies. Happened to be at my friends wrecking yard in the only car I never looked in. Haha. I suck,

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search