GM-Revolution - Page 85 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: GM-Revolution
Saturday, June 26, 2010 6:11 PM
i hear ya... i bought a house... and i still need to finish my exhaust up...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 6:51 AM
hey are you guys still doing the GMR meets, if so id love to come out, my cav isnt too much yet but i just picked it up and havent had a chance to do too much with it. it you are please let me know where so i can come out, id really enjoy getting to know other cavi lovers
Friday, July 23, 2010 3:15 AM
just caught this post... there hasn't been a GMR meet since 2007... will and trent still lurk on here so hopefully one day it will come back

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 7:14 PM
Hey Mike i too really rarely check this thread as well but hey me & Kyle R discussN a GMR reactivation the ETA is prob next year but we should still be able to meet up wit ppl & all this year...O by the way let me introduce myself: Im Trent, co-president if you will, of GMR. The other President is named Will but i havent talked to him in years so...we are kinda in the air rite now but im gonna start the legwork, with some help, on reactivation...if you need anything or have any questions text me @ (757)292-8594, you can call if you would like but more than likely im not gonna answer a number i dont kno so jus leave me a message & i'll call bak. Hope to met u soon!

It beats a Honda!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010 7:44 PM
ive kept up with will... i'll give him a call tomorrow

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 5:54 AM
Kool Kyle let me kno..

now my car...sigh. The block is @ Abicus Racing now haveN the sleeves installed. Once i pulled the original block out I discovered 4 holes & a crack N it, thru the holes I can c dat 2 of the rods r snapped. I didn't wanna chance reuseN a crank dat had been involved N such catastrophic engine failure so i had 2 order another 1. More $, more problems. Only part I am curently waitN 4 is my new oil pan. So guys my entire bottom end will now b new & the crank, oil pan & water pump are the only parts on dat that's not an aftermarket part. I guess i'll now dump thousands into my head, tranny & turbo setup. This is never endN...I really jus want my car bak runN.

It beats a Honda!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 9:59 AM
Ebonics don't make you cool...

==============================================================

Yes, noob, the search button is for you...

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 3:37 PM
Who's useN ebonics...? Cuz i feel like u must be directing that @ me & if u are the it really only shows a pure display of ignorance. Ebonics is a completely different language that is created & used by exclusive groups of individuals to communicate in a way that may confuse unwanted listeners. Now everything I posted was clearly english & obviously wasnt worded in a way to elude any1. If you are refereN to the abreviations used such as useN a capital N rather than -ing then get wit the times its a culture of textN & doN everything from your phone. JBO is not an writing composition class, this is not ENG 113 so please tell me how that was a meaningful contribtion to this thread?

Now on to official business...Kyle gave Will a call today to clear some overhead issues, he didnt answer so a message was left. I made an executive decision on the subject wit that being the case wew will give Will 1 full week to respond to that call/message. That should be plenty of time. If @ that point he has not made contact with either I or Kyle we will schedule an official meetup break the ice. So right now its looking like August 4th is the deadline. Uh lets say by 6ish pm.

It beats a Honda!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 4:31 PM
will's last post here was 2010-05-03 09:55:34

i'll keep trying to call him... he is, my eyes at least, the founder of the club...

Edit: i sent a message to Whit... i know he's in Jersey, but i let him know this thread is gonna get active again...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, July 28, 2010 4:54 PM

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 3:40 PM
update on the Cavi: Sat mornN i dropped off the head & headstuds because Chuck said he needed that to deck the Darton sleeves properly Im hopeN he finishes everything up by Thurs so I can get it all put back in the car & b driveN it by next week...Anyone planning on goN to the IFO?

Nextly...still waitN on Will to contact us, nothing yet, so guys hold on tight 2morro is the 4th & I for one am hopeful that he will get with us Rev without Will is not quite Rev...Anyway Kyle I'll shoot u a text.

It beats a Honda!
Wednesday, August 04, 2010 4:39 PM
nothing from Will so any1 down 4 a brief meet this weekend jus 2 break the ice & get a lil bit rolling.

It beats a Honda!

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 5:25 PM
let me know time and date and i can let you know nay or yay from me...

i work sat 8 - 5 for sure though

Sunday, September 19, 2010 4:01 PM
TRENT!!! hit me up...

as of today i am 99.9 % sure i am leaving speedline... its no longer a car club... its just a group that gets together and plays cornhole and basketball...

im looking to start a real car club again... not really platform specific like GM rev, but a full blown car club that is open to all, but wants to get big huge (but still have structure to hold it together)...

let me know what you think!!!

Monday, September 20, 2010 4:38 PM
Hey there just kind of stummbled across this and looks interesting. It seems like your in Virginia from some of the older posts but i'm not to sure. Info please.

http://www.azjbo.org/forum/
http://www.deserttuners.com/forum/index.php
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:17 AM
GM Rev used to be Virginia's GM Sport compact club... however most of the members were in the military and moved, and the remaining ones became super busy the club kinda died...

everytime we talk about bringing it back up, thats about as far as it gets... the only thing i don't care for about platform specific clubs is that you are limited to your platform for membership...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 2:56 PM
Ever try having an open club? Got to be plenty of enthusiasts in the area beyond J or GM owners. Just a thought I come from a open club back home yeah it was started by j owners so thats who the majority of the members are but we also have everthing from Eurpean to Jap imports hell even got a truck in there.

http://www.azjbo.org/forum/
http://www.deserttuners.com/forum/index.php
Thursday, September 23, 2010 3:22 PM
i run an open club... X-Streamline .... and i was the region leader of Speedline which was an open club (before they decided that cornhole was more important than getting the cars up to par)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 4:04 PM
any of the old members still getting emails from this thread?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search