Small car show for a good cause. - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Small car show for a good cause.
Thursday, August 25, 2011 8:35 AM
They are having a small car show in the parking lot of home depot in crawfordsville in. From 5-9 pm on the Saturday the 27th it is $10 to enter all proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald house there will be a live band and a bounce house for kids. Would love to see some modded j's show up. Let me know if you need anymore info.

Re: Small car show for a good cause.
Saturday, August 27, 2011 9:13 PM
wow.. if i wouldve seen this i wouldve been there fo sho.. dammit i always miss chances to go hang with other members

Sunday, August 28, 2011 5:24 AM
I can't believe how many cars showed up for this there were over 75 cars there it was a great show. Next time I'll try to post earlier so that way people can see it.

Sunday, August 28, 2011 9:49 AM
do you live in Crawfordsville? that's where my gf is from so we go to visit her parents every now and then.. figured next time i go to see them we can take the cavalier .. is there any other J's that live around there because there aren't any members within a 45 mile radius of me

Sunday, August 28, 2011 10:49 AM
Yeah i live here, but I don't know of any others near here most of the other ones are from Indy.

Sunday, August 28, 2011 7:10 PM
well if i can talk my gfs dad into hosting a car show which he has wanted to do.. we should fill that thing with jbody members.. her dad owns the culvers there in town.

Sunday, August 28, 2011 9:14 PM
That would be sweet. I went to a cruise in there a month or so ago in my charger. It would be awesome to get a bunch of j's together. Let me know if and when you can get him to do it.

Saturday, September 03, 2011 7:36 PM
id say lets do it before it gets too cold out lol.. i dont have a good enough reputation on here to get a bunch of people to come.. just about every post i make gets ignored lol

Saturday, September 03, 2011 8:04 PM
I know the feeling but anytime you wanna hang out bring the cavy down. Just let me know.

Sunday, September 04, 2011 8:55 AM
what are you doing today and monday?? the cavi needs to get out of the garage its been cooped up for 2 weeks

Sunday, September 04, 2011 1:05 PM
Today I'm slammed but tomorrow I don't have anything till in the evening.

Monday, September 05, 2011 10:41 PM
well @!#$ man i had issues with the car this morning so i didnt even think to check back in to this thread lmao. i had two flat tires on the driver side.. the beads were leaking so i was busy with that until about 3 today ugh!!

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 7:25 AM
Lol don't worry about it I won't be able to do anything for a couple weeks I have overtime at work all this week and next 6 days a week 12 hour days. yay for me. lol
But I can't wait to see your car in person it looks sweet.

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 9:51 AM
my car is alright.. i consider it a a piece of crap lol.. it idols weird, has computer problems and its starting to rust kinda bad under the kit.. and the paint for some reason looks like crap and has orange peel all over.. i think im just insecure lol

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 2:17 PM
Tell me about it mine looks a hundred times better in the pics. My front bumper is messed up around the mounts an the pass fender and trunk lid are bomber canned with touch up paint. But until I get my money saved up to paint it that's how it's gonna be. But I still love my car and the way I look at it as long as you like it who care if the other people out there do. Plus it looks a hundred times better than when I got it. Lol

Friday, September 09, 2011 3:11 PM
well man this colder weather is killing me lol you should let me know when your next time off will be so i know when to head ur way

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search