FS: 1997 Eclipse GST - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: 1997 Eclipse GST
Monday, September 26, 2011 5:47 PM
I have for sale my 1997 GST with approx. 148,000 miles. I'm asking $2800 O.B.O. The car has been driven as my daily driver for 5 years but now I've moved on to a new vehicle that's got a bit more room.

Installed before I owned it was a Greddy FMIC, Turbo, BOV, Turbo timer, SAFC II, K&N SRI and Sony radio w/ speakers. I've done a lot of regular maintenance including all oil changes, front control arms (upper and lower), tie rod inner and outer with professional alignment.

Tires are Hankook Ventus HR II 215/45/17 on MB Wheels Mesh X from Discount Tires Direct. I installed window trim on passenger and driver side that was flaking off which I got from a local Mitsu dealer.

The alternator has been giving me troubles lately and I just installed another one from Autozone but the dash lights still come on. The tune is not perfect since I just installed the Wideband and bought my new car before I had a chance to tune it.

I'm just trying to lay all the info I can think of out on the table. If you want to know more or are in the Akron, Ohio area and want to take a look just send me a message.

Thanks,
Sam

Re: FS: 1997 Eclipse GST
Monday, September 26, 2011 6:14 PM
wow, nice car in great shape. great price man!
GLWS

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Re: FS: 1997 Eclipse GST
Thursday, September 29, 2011 5:53 PM
Bump for a good seller and a pretty clean car.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search