friends - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
friends
Wednesday, September 28, 2011 1:01 PM
well, I just moved to Bowling Green Ohio and I am looking for some friends in the northern Ohio area. who's out there.

Re: friends
Wednesday, September 28, 2011 3:49 PM
this guy, but more towards akron ohio...
Thursday, September 29, 2011 4:45 AM
I'm down by Findlay. What you in BG for, school I assume?

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Friday, September 30, 2011 9:59 AM
My wife is from Uniontown and we visit her family all the time. I'll have to hit you up some time.
Friday, September 30, 2011 10:04 AM
Yes I'm going to BG for school, I am majoring in engineering technology and I am the vice president for the bg motorclub( electric vehicle technology). We build go-karts with electric egines and race them. I am currently statying in findlay till my wife and me can move into our house in BG. And you?
Friday, September 30, 2011 1:24 PM
I live not to far across the border in TN. BG is like 45 mins away.

Sunday, October 02, 2011 6:06 AM
Originally from the Findlay area, down in Columbus now though.

Thursday, October 06, 2011 10:56 AM
Originally from and hour south of BG. I have lots of friends who go there.

Sunday, October 09, 2011 6:21 PM
Brian Hunter wrote:Yes I'm going to BG for school, I am majoring in engineering technology and I am the vice president for the bg motorclub( electric vehicle technology). We build go-karts with electric egines and race them. I am currently statying in findlay till my wife and me can move into our house in BG. And you?

What kind of motors and controllers you use with that? AC or DC drive systems? And I'm hoping you're using something other than lead acid batteries for that stuff? I live outside of Findlay if you head west on 12.

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search