LAST CHANCE on custom engine bay pieces! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LAST CHANCE on custom engine bay pieces!
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:52 AM
Hi, Guys

Parting out the Blue Cav is almost complete. I have a few last beautiful custom pieces that I have been meaning to get on here for over a year - next stop is eBay but I wanted the JBO crew to get first shot.

USPS Priority Mail shipping is free to continental US. All parts are in perfect condition and will be packed to arrive that way. These were polished and kept clean on a weekly basis.

ALL PARTS FIT 03-05 Cavalier.

Before we get to the pics, here are the details:

(2) Strut Tower Caps - These are made from billet aluminum and powder-coated in a nice blue. The middles are 100% real carbon fiber, the good weave from back when CF was in it's heyday. $50.00 for both

(5) Engine Caps - Reservoir, Brake Fluid, Oil, Wiper Fluid and Power Steering Fluid. Made of billet aluminum and powder-coated in the same color. The Oil and Wiper ones are replacements for the OEM - the rest slip onto the original caps (and fit VERY tightly) Genuine CF middles with chrome logos cut at my sign shop to OEM specs. This set cost me close to 400 dollars - if I can get 100 bucks I will let these go with sadness.

(1) Speedhut Gauge Cluster with Custom CF Bezel. Includes all wiring and works great. Lights up all numbers, etc in blue and can be adjusted to different shades of blue/teal/aqua, etc. Easy 2-wire hook-up (ground and lights).
This is real CF and I templated this bezel perfectly back when I used to sell these so you will not be disappointed with the way it fits around your gauges. $25.00 for this one - a bargain.

I'll be back here to answer questions for a week or so but please send questions and offers to strafingrungames@yahoo.com for fastest way to buy them or get your questions answered. I get emails to that address instantly.

Here are some pics! Thanks

I have additional pics of the stuff in the car if needed. Did not want to clog up the thread too much. All wiring comes with the Speedhut gauge - just not all of it is in the pic.

SW

Re: LAST CHANCE on custom engine bay pieces!
Wednesday, October 19, 2011 7:38 AM
pmd you ill take it all.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 8:03 AM
nice parts...i would like some caps like that for my engine bay

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, October 25, 2011 12:49 PM
if only they came in red... =)

good luck with sale

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 3:52 AM
Hows the garage looking these days?

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 8:42 AM
Would LOVE these, if they were orange.

Thursday, October 27, 2011 3:25 PM
Did these get picked up or what?

If not ill grab them asap!~!
Thursday, October 27, 2011 5:19 PM
Philly D wrote:Did these get picked up or what?

If not ill grab them asap!~!

Sorry they are payed, shipped, and already installed at their new home.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search